Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Quality
PricelineUS$69
FindHotelUS$72
HurbUS$85
TravelocityUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Ceilings and walls paper thin. Got almost zero sleep from very loud walking and I don't know what else from the room above me,, aaaaaaalllllll night. This morning was told hotel would have helped? We had no remote to our tv even after complaining and a gentleman with his mask under his nose trying a replacement one for us. DO NOT STAY UNLESS YOU HAVE NO CAR TO SLEEP IN. That is, if you're coming to sleep. If not this is apparently your place!!!!! Beds are comfy and place is clean enough. But very sucky experience.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

I checked in the Danville, KY Quality Inn around 10pm after being on the road since 6am that morning with 2 children. We we’re given our key only to find our room occupied. Apparently someone working day shift have our room away. After being given the only other room available we opened the door to find a horrible stench of dead fish. After complaining to the front desk we were given air freshener. I sprayed the room and placed my phone on the nightstand, got ready for bed and noticed the bathroom floor and exterior of the tub were filthy. Being exhausted from our travel I left it to be addressed the next day. Turned down the bed to find ants crawling on the sheets. Reached for the phone to find ants on the nightstand and my phone. After complaining to the front desk a second time, I was told they had no other rooms and to quote “so you’ll be checking out”. I responded with “definitely as soon as I find another hotel”. After spending an hour on the phone only to find no other hotels were available (Labor Day weekend), at this point we had no choice other than to suck it up. I went down to speak to the manager the next morning and upon returning to my room I smelled animal urine. Apparently the room freshener and dead fish odor only masked this odor. It was horrible and I immediately went back to the front desk to speak with the manager Yet again and informed him we would be checking out and I expected a full refund. He gave me the invoice and we left. After checking my bank account later I found that instead of a refund I was charged for another night. I called him immediately and he proceeded to scream at me saying I only wanted a free stay. I couldn’t even speak because he wouldn’t stop screaming and talking over me. Never in my life have I stayed in such a filthy hotel room nor dealt with someone who obviously has zero concept of what customer service is. To be accused of trying to stay for free??? Zero class here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

Didn't expect much from this hotel. But I was surprised. The lobby and rooms were nice and redone. The front desk staff checking in and out were nice. Downside was hardly no shower pressure, pillows were to soft, and the breakfast was not that good. The potatoes were hard. Other than that two thumbs up.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Room 229 is a large up dated room. King size bed... couch.. coffee table.... lounge chair... desk... large tv... microwave... fridge... 4 cup coffee maker... numerous restaurants within 2 to 3 minutes drive.
NOW THE CONS... couch and lounge chair like cement within a thin fiber cover.. mattress had a thicker cover but still.way tooo hard.. pillows have been washed one too many times... a little tacky to not have a toilet paper holder.. it sits on the half wall ... stairs only...
While a large beautiful room ... seating and bed so uncomfortable i would not stay again

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff and great updated hotel. Rooms are large & clean and WiFi was excellent. Close to lots of restaurants & shopping. We had a great hot showers and nights sleep ! Definitely would stay here again

Date of stay: October 2019