Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Hotels.comUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
getaroom.comUS$84
All reviews front desk premium room room was clean wonderful stay staff was friendly oakville linens maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2019

Very nice hotel. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. Room was as described very clean and clean smelling. Shopping and food within walking distance. Breakfast was very nice and stocked. Housekeeping staff was excellent as well. Maintenance was wonderful had a flat and he helped me change my tire. I give my stay a five star rating.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
kevin T, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Danville, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Acechristopher ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Red Roof Plus, Our staff makes it a priority to give each guest great service & a clean, comfortable stay. We always enjoy providing you with an enjoyable experience and hope you will come back to see us. Thank you again for choosing our Red Roof Plus.

Reviewed 1 November 2019

There were bugs in the bed. These were either fleas or bed bugs. I’ve been so afraid I have brought them home. I still have bites and my stay was about a week ago. I have stayed here before but will not again. I’m in Danville oten so this inn has lost my business.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Travelerguy,
We are sorry that your stay was not up to your standard. We wished that you would have brought this issue to us while you where still here on our property. We take great pride in customer satisfaction. I would be happy to speak to you personally about this issue if you would contact the property.

Reviewed 1 November 2019

The facility was in good shape and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was kept clean and stocked. The only complaint was with the difference between a premium room and a standard room. It is advertised as having a different bed and some kind of a snack box. There was no snack box and I'm not sure what the difference was other than about nine dollars more. I asked about it and was told that there really isn't anything different. But I see now that the price didn't change. I wouldn't advise getting a "premium" room.

Dear Steve B,
I am sorry that there was some confusion about the room types. We offer a standard room which includes 32" TV, in room coffee, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and expanded cable package. Our deluxe rooms offer 32" TV, in room coffee, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and expanded cable package, microwave and a refrigerator. our Premium rooms offer 32" TV, upgraded in room coffee, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and expanded cable package, microwave , refrigerator large workstation and a snack boxes, After looking at your reservation you had not booked a premium room.
We appreciate you taking your time to review our Red Roof Plus, we will take your review and improve our service, We hope if you are in Danville Kentucky again that you will allow us to earn your business.

Reviewed 7 October 2019 via mobile

Nice PET FRIENDLY place with nice friendly staff. No traffic noise. Pool was closed but its that time of year, whether it's hot or not. One shining jewel was Sue,who checked us in on Friday afternoon. Talked to her a couple times on the phone before we got there and she helped me out quite a bit. Helpful, friendly and a great sense of humor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
kevin T, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Danville, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Jeff k ,

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Hey this hotel is was great first time staying n will stay again. Staff is amazing. Big nice rooms for the family to relax after our drive. breakfast was amazing . Great deal for the price of stay. And the location was just perfect.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
kevin T, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Danville, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2019

Dear Joshua W ,