Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
Hurb
StayForLong
Destinia.com
All reviews room was clean great hotel will stay there again home away from home up to date business trip oakville bypass college desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Better book your swimming pool time quickly because they book up and you can’t go. Staff do not clean drawers in room as they say they do. I left my laptop in a drawer and staff insisted that I must not have left it because they check every drawer every time when they clean a room. They did not seem to think that they should see if it was still in the room because they were confident that everything gets checked. I had to insist that I was not leaving until I got my computer back or I was calling the police. I had to wait a few hours for guests who got my room after me to wake up the next morning to get my computer. Makes me wonder if other areas of rooms are cleaned. The drawers have no handles and have open holes for opening. This makes me think they did not even look.

Date of stay: April 2021
Management response:Responded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate your comments for they make us better. I did try to apologize to you and gave you Hilton Honors points.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

We just stayed in this hotel. It is very nice and CLEAN!!! They follow Covid protocols! At this point in time in traveling, I am very cautious about where to stay but I can highly recommend this specific hotel based on my experience!

Room tip: Very Clean!
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Jamie L
Management response:Responded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. Please know we take them very seriously. Your comments enable us with the insight to provide a better facility and services to you.

Reviewed 14 March 2020

It was very convenient to where I needed to go. The room was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Breakfast there is better than expected. My only negative about the experience is because of renovations, I had trouble finding a place to park. Staff made an effort to help me park somewhere, but as a result my car was damaged. May have been just a mishap but overall the experience there was good.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
susanmegilligan, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Hampton Inn by Hilton, in Danville. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Very clean with a great staff.
Even though there was construction going on in the fitness center, there were no noise issues or Location of the Hampton Inn is excellent for different types of food within walking or driving distance.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
susanmegilligan, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Reviewed 21 February 2020

The place is newly renovated, the rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. We checked-in as a group for a basketball game in Danville. I am impress with this place. The staff are very friendly and accomodating.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
susanmegilligan, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020