Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
HIExpress.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$118
StayForLongUS$128
All reviews front desk the hotel manager would stay here again martha hie mattress cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

The Staff were friendly. Everything looked and felt Clean. Comfortable Bed. Staff were wearing mask. Bag Breakfast. Absolutely no complaints about our stay here. But please take note there is NO place to eat within 4 miles of here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank debrar67
Reviewed 13 August 2020

We recently took a trip that required us to stay at a different town every night. We exclusively stay at HIE if possible. It was very interesting to see how the different HIE handle dealing with Covid. We were extremely impressed with how this property was handling it.

For breakfast you still have all the options that you usually do. They very smartly put a barrier to the breakfast room that you line up to. There were 2 employees working it dishing up whatever you requested. Very well managed.

Also, their pool was open. You had time slots of 45 minutes that you signed up for. 1 family in the pool area at a time. Your room key doesn't let you into the pool area. They let you in & then make sure it is clean after you use it for the next guest.

After they cleaned your room, they put stickers on the door "sealing" it so you knew it was clean. We still travel with Lysol and sanitizing wipes but it was nice to know they were trying their utmost to keep it all clean.

The only thing we noticed was that when we checked in they were a little understaffed. Hard to know why exactly, however, my guess is that with Covid it draws the employees away from the front desk to either let people in the pool area or bring things to rooms.

All in all, everything felt clean and fresh. We would stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank IronRangeMNGirl
Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

This hotel is kept up very well the rooms are immaculate the mattress is very comfortable, the breakfast was good although you have to stand in line while the breakfast attendant fixes it due to Covid ! The only thing went wrong with the hotel is upon booking I had requested a first floor due to handicap child and a service animal their central reservation failed to put in the request which resulted in me being on the 3rd floor which was sloppy. Called them they didn’t compensate or apologize for the mishap. Called the hotel manager after I explained it was not her fault it was who made the reservation lack of doing their job . Other than that didn’t have a handicap room the cleanliness of the hotel is wonderful no stale smoke smell or other weird ones. And the pool was open to sign in at 45 min increments

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2019

Holiday Inn Express hotels never cease to impress me with the level of hospitality they offer. I interacted with 4 people at the front desk and they were all absolutely delightful to talk to. They were very helpful and extremely courteous. When I checked in I asked for the best restaurants that would deliver and they patiently gave me the details about the restaurants and recommended a few.
The next day I forgot my laptop's power adapter at the office and I requested the ladies at the front desk if they can arrange one for me and they did within a few minutes. I absolutely loved staying at this hotel and I'll be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, We greatly appreciate you staying with us and giving us the privilege to serve you at our award winning hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

In town for a week with the Corvette Museum KY 1 lap program. The rooms was clean and the staff was so accommodating! Plenty of bottle water and fresh cookies given out
to all the guest. Martha the Manager was great!! We observed her taking care of customers and even working w the attendants to make sure our room was ready for us. Breakfast was good also and well supplied. Great stay!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our award winning hotel. It was truly a pleasure to have your group with us and we would be honored for you to visit us again. We strive to give each guest a clean, comfortable room and great service so we hope we met or exceeded your expectations. Again, thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us the privilege to serve you.