Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HIExpress.comUS$125
PricelineUS$124
Hotels.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
Orbitz.comUS$125
Lol.travelUS$152
All reviews front desk the hotel manager would stay here again martha hie mattress cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2019

Holiday Inn Express hotels never cease to impress me with the level of hospitality they offer. I interacted with 4 people at the front desk and they were all absolutely delightful to talk to. They were very helpful and extremely courteous. When I checked in I asked for the best restaurants that would deliver and they patiently gave me the details about the restaurants and recommended a few.
The next day I forgot my laptop's power adapter at the office and I requested the ladies at the front desk if they can arrange one for me and they did within a few minutes. I absolutely loved staying at this hotel and I'll be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, We greatly appreciate you staying with us and giving us the privilege to serve you at our award winning hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

In town for a week with the Corvette Museum KY 1 lap program. The rooms was clean and the staff was so accommodating! Plenty of bottle water and fresh cookies given out
to all the guest. Martha the Manager was great!! We observed her taking care of customers and even working w the attendants to make sure our room was ready for us. Breakfast was good also and well supplied. Great stay!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our award winning hotel. It was truly a pleasure to have your group with us and we would be honored for you to visit us again. We strive to give each guest a clean, comfortable room and great service so we hope we met or exceeded your expectations. Again, thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us the privilege to serve you.

Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

The staff were warm and welcoming. The manager was present and attentive, so were all the front desk staff, and the breakfast bar attendant was really nice and helpful. My daughter loved the pool. My husband loved the pancake machine. I loved how clean and bright everything was. The new beds are super comfy.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Camille D
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville. We are happy that your family enjoyed their stay. We strive to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable stay and friendly service. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

This property is about 2 years old as of 2019 very clean all employees that I encountered have a can do attitude this property rates way up there!

Very modern amenities clean quiet everything is in Tip-Top shape.I had mentioned that the grout on the tile in the bathroom was coming loose that night upon returning there was a note signed by the person that regrouted the tiles nothing is left go (not put off not somebody else will do it just done) they assume responsibility and sign their name to it.

I have been asked several times if everything was okay.

This morning I noticed the hotel general manager working side-by-side with housekeeping cleaning windows (she was outside and house keeper was inside) assisting and leading by example.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our award winning hotel. Our staff makes it a priority to give each guest great service & a clean, comfortable stay. We always enjoy providing you with an enjoyable experience and hope you will come back to see us. Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay. Staff was extremely friendly and personable. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. BReakfast area had great choices including fresh fruit. Loved the gym area. Free weights, treadmill, bike, mat area etc. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Martha J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our award winning hotel. Our staff was delighted t provide you with friendly, personable service and a clean, spacious room. We look forward to your next visit. Again, thank you for choosing our hotel.