“Great local place for a super and economical breakfast, lunch or snack”
Review of Lainey's Latte Cafe - CLOSED

Lainey's Latte Cafe
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We went back to the Latte' Cafe for a late breakfast this week and as in the past, it was great. I had the "Breakfast Wrap Special" and my wife had the "Breakfast Sandwich Special"! The specials include coffee and let me start with the coffee; it is absolutely the best coffee in Oldham County! The wrap includes egg and bacon and so does the sandwich my wife had! (Everything prepared the way you like it)! I took my computer and caught up on some emails and picture transfers (their wifi is fast)! I must also remind you to sample their baked goods (cookies, cake etc). If you are in the area, I highly recommend the "Latte" Cafe" for your breakfast lunch or snack. The owner is Mike and his wife and they will personally take care of you to assure its the BEST!

1  Thank Broke-and-Hungry

Reviewed 30 June 2015

This is one of the best breakfast places around! While you should be prepared to wait a little longer than other restaurants, the food is great!

2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 24 June 2015

The day we went, it was very hot outside, and rather warm inside....we decided to carry out and eat some where cooler. Sandwich and salad were good, but nothing special. Would go back again, because it's convenient. Probably wouldn't go out of my way....owner was very nice

1  Thank karen P
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We had brunch on this cold and snowy Sunday at The Latte Cafe in Crestwood, KY today and it was excellent! This place is super and is under new ownership and management. They have extended hours, breakfast, brunch lunch and dinner. This morning I had the breakfast sandwich with home fries and the best coffee in the area. I can't say enough about this place, it really is a place to meet your neighbors and have a great meal! Stop by and enjoy, possibly we will be there to say hello!

3  Thank Broke-and-Hungry
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Walked in door and went to counter where there was no one to help me. Someone walked out from the kitchen and I said hi to him as he walked by without acknowledging my presence. After someone finally came out to help me I ordered two eggs with ham, potatoes, and wheat toast with a large milk. At first I got my food without silverware but did get it shortly thereafter but no milk. My eggs were ok but didn't really seem to be 2 full eggs. The ham was not impressive at all and the potatoes were only lukewarm. Wheat toast was ok but I didn't see any jam or jelly anywhere. I ate the food but never was given the milk I paid a $1.50 for. The entire meal was about $7 total which is overpriced for what you get. The sign outside said something about where friends meet to eat. I guess you have to be friends with someone there to be treated like you exist. I think I'll stick with the Cracker Barrel in LaGrange from now on. At least they acknowledge your presence and bring you your drink.