“Still Waiting for my Milk!”
Review of Lainey's Latte Cafe - CLOSED

Lainey's Latte Cafe
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Walked in door and went to counter where there was no one to help me. Someone walked out from the kitchen and I said hi to him as he walked by without acknowledging my presence. After someone finally came out to help me I ordered two eggs with ham, potatoes, and wheat toast with a large milk. At first I got my food without silverware but did get it shortly thereafter but no milk. My eggs were ok but didn't really seem to be 2 full eggs. The ham was not impressive at all and the potatoes were only lukewarm. Wheat toast was ok but I didn't see any jam or jelly anywhere. I ate the food but never was given the milk I paid a $1.50 for. The entire meal was about $7 total which is overpriced for what you get. The sign outside said something about where friends meet to eat. I guess you have to be friends with someone there to be treated like you exist. I think I'll stick with the Cracker Barrel in LaGrange from now on. At least they acknowledge your presence and bring you your drink.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on Saturday morning, they have crepes on Saturdays. Different every week. My wife had the Red, White, and Blue crepes. They were fantastic. Not real sweet. I had the cafe special 2 eggs, biscuit, gravy and sausage. I added 2 pancakes. Best breakfast priced reasonably. We will be back with friends.

1  Thank 1959michaelg
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Wanda makes the best Veggie Wraps we have ever had. We actually live in Portland, Oregon yet all up and down the west coast, we compare all veggie wraps to hers. We usually make it back home to Kentucky once a year to visit family - White Castles and Wanda's Veggie Wraps are the two top cravings that have to be filled.

2  Thank HappyestPappy
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My wife and I had a late brunch at Lainey's Latte Cafe' this morning and we were again "Very Pleased" The place is great, the food was excellent and Paul and Wanda (the owners) are very nice people. I highly suggest you try Lainey's when you can. You will not be disappointed!
Remember its their Anniversary, when you stop in!

1  Thank Broke-and-Hungry
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Great little cafe and coffee shop. We had breakfast there this past week and it was super. A varied menu and locally grown produce, the tomatoes were especially good! I had the breakfast sandwich with egg, bacon, cheese and tomato! A side order of home grown potatoes, mmmgood! The service was excellent, the coffee was better than good, excellent! Prices were reasonable! They serve Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch only and are Closed on Sunday! While there I saw an ad for www.360Louisville.com and it was very informative about things to do and see around the Louisville area, click it up on the computer, you will be glad you did! Thanks and see you next time!

2  Thank Broke-and-Hungry