“Woman at register handled the order like she owned the place”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 12 December 2016

After a long wait during a late lunch at an apparently popular Panera Bread, a woman took control of the register and carefully gave instruct on what she thought would be a complex system of ordering that was being implemented. It was a textbook example of excellent customer service right down to updates on reward redemption opportunities, free bagels, and discount sweets. The fact the process of ordering a meal and paying for it being complex is not an overall good thing but the employee made the process transparent and that is what you want.

I had an half-n-half with a tasty Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt and a clam chowder. This came with a baguette which is interesting given I already had half a sandwich yet it went well with the chowder. The iced tea was so fresh that it melted a cup of ice on impact.

I enjoyed the experience and cannot wait to revisit the Panera in this exquisite shopping plaza.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Autumn squash soup and Fuji Apple Chicken Salad were a perfect coupling for a lite and fresh dinner. Delicious!! Fast service, however the seating area and tables definitely needed attention. I had to clean off an empty booth for a place to be seated...and the restaurant was not that busy.

1  Thank jbla1951
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Ate here for a quick lunch with the wife during a break from business. I'm not a big health food advocate but I do like the food here. My typical is a simple turkey sandwich and the chips. It always is good. They do have a wide variety of other items, including the breakfast sweets and bagels. Can always count on the food here.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Always reliable for food, service and value. The only thing I didn't like was their sweet tea...it wasn't nearly as good as I had before, more like the tea had been over-brewed. Otherwise, everything else was tasty.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We had a sandwich and a salad. We also took home the bagel special offered on Tuesdays. I got my free Birthday pastry too! What a great visit! All the food was fresh and delicious