“Comfort food...clean food”

Panera Bread
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Autumn squash soup and Fuji Apple Chicken Salad were a perfect coupling for a lite and fresh dinner. Delicious!! Fast service, however the seating area and tables definitely needed attention. I had to clean off an empty booth for a place to be seated...and the restaurant was not that busy.

1  Thank jbla1951

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Ate here for a quick lunch with the wife during a break from business. I'm not a big health food advocate but I do like the food here. My typical is a simple turkey sandwich and the chips. It always is good. They do have a wide variety of other items, including the breakfast sweets and bagels. Can always count on the food here.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Always reliable for food, service and value. The only thing I didn't like was their sweet tea...it wasn't nearly as good as I had before, more like the tea had been over-brewed. Otherwise, everything else was tasty.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We had a sandwich and a salad. We also took home the bagel special offered on Tuesdays. I got my free Birthday pastry too! What a great visit! All the food was fresh and delicious

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This Panera was packed with diners of all ages when we visited for lunch. Our service was fast and friendly. The beverage station was clean and well stocked. Another great lunch at Panera!