Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
US$128
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$154
US$116
SAVE US$38
Travelocity
PricelineUS$127
Lol.travelUS$154
All reviews front desk enjoyed the indoor pool helpful with directions nice hotel great stay beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Basic Hotel it was very good. Clean room, clean hotel. Everything is open with limited restrictions. Breakfast is lacking. Actually it’s bad. No attempt to go above and beyond for the guests. Doesn’t sound bad but when comparing to other hotels they do not rate very high. Front door is not automatic so it’s difficult to get luggage in and out. One lady working the desk, coffee, breakfast snacks, and other things. Had to go find her so I could check out. Having a lot of problems with the strip key cards. May be my fault because I Cary wireless ear plugs several jump drives and my keys stop working. The electronic cards work fine. Other hotels are using your phone. That seem to work great.

I would go back to this hotel with lower expectations!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Hi BowyerKnoxville,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments about our breakfast, staffing, and key cards among the others. I understand your dismay, and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

Thanks again, and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Staff and room was great ! The pool area was disgusting ..hope someone takes care of that !! I called the manager asking for partial refund he was slightly rude..the local health dept was notified. I have a three year old who of course wanted to swim. Its sad to pay 132 dollars to swim in a nasty pool.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Hello Z2844PKstephanieb,

Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We are all about giving exceptional service to our guests and are committed to comfort in every way. I understand the disappointment that your little one was not able to enjoy a dip in the pool. I'm concerned with learning about the pool's cleanliness. I'm sorry that our Maintenance team missed the chance to completely deal with the pool upkeep. The situation you described is certainly not ideal. Your thoughts are shared with the Maintenance team and we will address this rightly. Your feedback about how our manager handled your concern has been noted and will be discussed with our Hotel Management.

I hope we get the chance to serve you again and create a better experience for you in the future.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 January 2020

I've actually stayed here before but, don't think I ever left a review. The staff here is always very friendly and helpful with directions when I travel through. Rooms here are always clean and I tend to sleep well at this location. The only continued question about this location is the water from the faucets always smell like bleach or some sort of chemical and I always forget to ask about it. But, regardless. This is my stopping location for Campbellsville, for sure.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank tremendous_maggie
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Nice hotel, we had a overnite stay while our son was at a baseball camp, he enjoyed the indoor pool, since it is winter and it was pouring the rain. The front desk was helpful with best pizza places to order from and other restaurants in the area. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The shower talks when the water is on, it makes a whistling noise lol. We will stay here again if need be.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Luvtogo67
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our night here. Great property, friendly staff, good location. This property is a great place to stay when beginning the Kentucky Bourbon Trail tours. Maker’s Mark and Woodford Reserve are pretty close by.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple