Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
HurbUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and updated. The only issue I had was when paying cash you needed a cash deposit also in addition to paying for the room. The pool and jacuzzi were great too. Nice hotel for the price. The breakfast was good with eggs, biscut, gravy, cereal, & waffles, milk, orange juice, and coffee.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Denishpatel12, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Thank You for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Clean, easy & quick check in/out, nice employees. We had alot of family stay there and they didnt harrass us about the noise. I had a good laughing and talking with family members without having to worry about the employees.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Thank you for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2019

I was super pleased with my stay. The room was clean and well equipped. My room was updated and had microwave and fridge. Internet was great as well as many cable TV channels. If I’m in the area I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2019

For the budget price it was above value. Solid breakfast great coffee. Service was as good as I've had in a 5 star hotel. For 70 bucks a night it can't be beat. Could use a few more pillows in the rooms and internet was slow as it is in all hotels.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2019

Thank You for staying with us. Here at Super 8 Campbellsville we strive to make our guest happy, and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 January 2019

All I can say is was a nice quiet place and rooms where clean the place it’s self needs updated but room I was in was very good for the price and I have rebooked same room for this weeekend also I’m a Constable and we having our state training in Campbellsville this year I’m just hoping this week stay will be as good as last week

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denishpatel12, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellsville KY, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Thank You for sharing your experience.