Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$126
FindHotelUS$127
TravelocityUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

This was a nice hotel with clean rooms… The staff was friendly and helpful. The one complaint we would have is that there is not breakfast available, otherwise a very nice place to stay and we would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Jody T
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Room was very nice and well appointed. I find it annoying that no ice machine was provided. But my real complaint is that I was charged an extra $25 for possible amenities I might use. I was not informed of this and found out by checking my credit card account. After a call to customer service I learned this will be reversed. Too much work on my part. I like to know what is being charged to my card!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pocran
ShellyN208, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear Pocran,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We understand and apologize, but, the incidental fees are automatically charged per our system. This is a standard procedure at hotels. The ice machines are located on every floor except the first floor and the Bistro provides the ice for the first floor.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bowling Green.

Shelly Naiser
Guest Experience Manager
replies from customer will go to this address
shelly.naiser@marriott.com

Reviewed 19 September 2019

Was clean and comfortable and staff was very kind and personable. Husband used the fitness room and liked it. We all grabbed a coffee from Starbucks in the morning which was a nice treat. Convenient location that was still quiet.

3  Thank Shannan Y
Reviewed 10 September 2019

This is a very nice hotel, but we had a problem with our room. We stayed in room 228, right off the elevator and across from the ice machine. The room was very noisy, I assumed from the ice machine. But then I realized that the noise was coming from some kind of machine in the room next door. Sounded like sneakers in a dryer during the night. Also, I discovered that our room was not locking. I didn't realize this for three days! The front desk immediately gave us another room when I notified them, but the promised compensation for my trouble never materialized. Third, the rate they charged was twice the normal rate because we were there for the Corvette Museum's 25 Anniversary. Capitalism at work I guess (supply and demand).

Room tip: Avoid room 228!
2  Thank SanDiegotraveler_8
Reviewed 18 August 2019

We stayed two nights, with young children. Rooms are comfortable and clean. There is a nice cafe in the lobby that serves Starbucks. The location is convenient to many local attractions. Staff are friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
ShellyN208, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

TAP647,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority.

SHELLY Naiser