Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
US$152
View deal
FindHotelUS$152
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
Traveluro
Hotels.com
All reviews front desk stayed one night very nice stay exercise room lobby clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2019

What can be better after 6 hr driving than relaxing on greens surrounded room patio? Exceptionally clean room with fresh fruits, newspaper and water to welcome us. I fell asleep on the pillowed crescent sofa- while I never even feel like sitting on hotel sofas. Real fan in bathroom is rare find-turn it on/off as needed. Door separating toilet/shower from sink area -wonderful for 2 travelers!!! Great handles in shower prevent slipping. Enough plug-in's for all our phones and laptops. The room was so good that we never cared about checking the rest of the hotel. This hotel room should be used as the model for building and managing travelers overnight hotels.

Room tip: take patio or balcony
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ShellyN208, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Dear Mensur,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bowling Green.

SHELLY Naiser
Guest Experience Manager
Courtyard Bowling Green
shelly.naiser@marriott.com

Reviewed 22 April 2019

Love how updated this property is and the cleanliness of the place.

Room: No issues at all...room was clean and comfortable.

Fitness Center: Large space with a lot of equipment to use. My only recommendation would be some Purell wipes to clean off the equipment.

Overall: This is a nice place and in a good location.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

The rooms were updated but were done on the cheap. There was no lobby, only a table to check in at.
The elevator and the floor were both filthy.

We were told the Bistro was open but only for drinks. No pool, gym or laundry!

The Bonvoy system was down when trying to book a room at this hotel. I was on the phone with customer service for 29 minutes and then they put me on hold and sent me to a rep that didn’t speak English! I then called the hotel directly to book a room and explained that I needed to purchase more points for this stay. The clerk told me she would take care of everything. I received a call two day’s later telling me that it had not been taken care of. I had to interrupt our vacation to handle what I was assured had already been done.

We are gold elite members but if this is the way the new Bonvoy group is going to work I think we may have to take our business elsewhere in the future.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ShellyN208, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center with us.

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the Hotel will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.

I understand and apologize about the check-in experience regarding the points needed for your stay, the associate on staff will need to be trained better regarding this issue.

I would like to offer you 5000 points, but, I do not have your name in order to get those points issued.
Please respond to me email and provide the information needed to complete the transaction.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed Hotel with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Bowling Green.

SHELLY Naiser
Guest Experience Manager
Courtyard Bowling Green
shelly.naiser@marriott.com

Reviewed 3 April 2019

Clean and neat with with construction going on. Noisy during the day and was told this at check in which i thought was helpful. Pool was closed which a little disappointing. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Conveniently located. I will stay again when I'm in town.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2019

I just stayed here last week and found the staff at check-in to be very delightful. They were very quick to acknowledge my reservation and my request for a ground floor room. They truly upheld the expectations of the great Marriott staff.

Room tip: I have stayed here many times and never had a bad room.
Date of stay: January 2019