All reviews courtyard marriott front desk starbucks coffee montana grille memory foam room was clean would stay here again young man up to date night's sleep one night stay first floor nice stay king suite convenient location long drive staff was very friendly
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I would have rated this property excellent if it wasn't for a couple housekeeping issues. First I found a prescription pill on the stand behind the TV and then a cup of cigarette butts on the porch. Since we were staying two nights, I left a note for housekeeping and the trash was removed. When the drapes were open you could see the TV stand was dusty. I am just glad I found the pill and not a child who may have thought it was an M&M. I didn't mention anything to the front desk, because I hate to complain, and none of this a a big deal. The property was clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the comfortable beds, fluffy towels, and quiet location. The pool and hot tub were a plus and our family enjoyed gathering in the courtyard. There is not an ice machine on the first floor, but you can get ice at the bar. We would stay here again without question.

Room Tip: First floor with easy access from back parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Shelly N, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent housekeeping issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bowling Green.

SHELLY Naiser
Guest Experience Manager
Courtyard Bowling Green
shelly.naiser@marriott.com

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Arrived after a long drive and was greeted at the front desk with a smile. The hotel and property was clearly well maintained and up to date. Our room was quiet and as always a Marrioitt bed is always good. As we were leaving in the morning it was a real plus that they have a Starbucks and I have to say I had a great cup of coffee to start my journey.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Shelly N, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Ron,

Thank you very much!! We greatly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel.
We hope you visit our hotel again.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Great friendly service, and an excellent location in busy Bowling Green. However this property is tucked away and in a quiet place, yet you can even walk to some great places to eat and drink. There is a nice pool, hot tub and exercise area as well as a quaint breakfast nook.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Got a great rate on Priceline. Just stayed overnight. Would stay again for sure if I could get again for a good rate. I didn't use many of the amenities a free breakfast would have been nice. Close to WKU.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

pool was warm, staff was friendly, nice bar, don't get the vodka drink with coconut water they advertise it is not good, close to golf course shopping and restaurants. Rooms are a little small. We didn't eat breakfast so I can't commit on it

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel