All reviews courtyard marriott front desk starbucks coffee montana grille memory foam room was clean would stay here again young man up to date night's sleep one night stay first floor nice stay king suite convenient location long drive staff was very friendly
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Arrived after a long drive and was greeted at the front desk with a smile. The hotel and property was clearly well maintained and up to date. Our room was quiet and as always a Marrioitt bed is always good. As we were leaving in the morning it was a real plus that they have a Starbucks and I have to say I had a great cup of coffee to start my journey.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Shelly N, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Ron,

Thank you very much!! We greatly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel.
We hope you visit our hotel again.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Great friendly service, and an excellent location in busy Bowling Green. However this property is tucked away and in a quiet place, yet you can even walk to some great places to eat and drink. There is a nice pool, hot tub and exercise area as well as a quaint breakfast nook.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Got a great rate on Priceline. Just stayed overnight. Would stay again for sure if I could get again for a good rate. I didn't use many of the amenities a free breakfast would have been nice. Close to WKU.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

pool was warm, staff was friendly, nice bar, don't get the vodka drink with coconut water they advertise it is not good, close to golf course shopping and restaurants. Rooms are a little small. We didn't eat breakfast so I can't commit on it

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Great location. Nice rooms. By far the best part of this hotel was the bar/ restaurant. I can’t remember the mans name but he was chef, bartender & waiter. He did all 3 tasks exceptionally! Great personality & the food was delicious.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple