US$121
US$137
US$128
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$124
US$153
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$121
US$147
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
Travelocity
All reviewsfree popcornthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolsausagewafflesbreakfast was delicioushot and cold itemsthird floorstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againenjoyed our stayovernight stayroom was cleantwo queen bedsstayed one nightvery nice hotelgreat place to stay
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Someone invested a LOT of money in this relatively new Best Western Plus. Nice, clean, modern building. Fast check-in, friendly staff. Nice, clean, comfortable room. Comfortable bed, chairs etc. Livable rate...under $100 mid-week. Well lit, nice secure area of town, convenient parking. Typical Best Western hot breakfast. All good. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Trista M, Director of Sales at Best Western Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear EricGZiegler-

What a kind and heartfelt review!!! We are thrilled that you found our facilities nice, clean and modern with fast and friendly staff!!! We are delighted you found your room clean and our Serta Sleepers comfortable!.

We do have a very well lit area and parking lot, we wish to be able to see all around our facility at night- but at the same time not disturb the guests.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed there for one night on our drive south. Good location, very clean. Pet friendly but separate entrance and lobby for people with pets. Very clean. Stage is very friendly. Good value for your money. Safe and convenient location.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trista M, Director of Sales at Best Western Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear pushpendrat2017-

We thank you for taking time to write an online review!! We are delighted that you found our location convenient, and a great value for your time and money spent. We take pride in providing a safe and convenient location.

By the way- say hi to your furbabies for us! We love our fur-guests- they are a pleasure to have and we love to visit with them too!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Room was noisy, lights from outside shined right into the room and there was a huge cobweb. I cancelled my reservation for the subsequent night and switched to a different hotel which was much nicer for the same price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Terry A-

Thank you so much for writing a review. I am reviewing the folios and trying to see if I can reach out to you to discuss your concerns re: your visit.

Please know we welcome ALL constructive comments and guest feedback. I am forwarding your concerns to my manager and I will be in touch soon.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Well I should start by saying that we normally stay at higher end hotels. We decided to give this Best Western a go, based on reviews and price. There are a lot of positives and few negatives.
On the pro list:
The whole place looks nice and updated. Lobby area is well laid out with large gathering area with TV. There are 2 nice business stations with computers. Free popcorn. Included breakfast was good and hot. Staff was very nice and out of the way friendly. In the room, the bed was very comfortable. Nice TV. Bath sink and mirror updated and very nice. Price is good.
Ok - the con:
This was a 1st floor, handicap accessible room. The floors are all tile. In the bed area the tile didn't feel right. Probably wasn't dirty, but just didn't have that warm feel you get from carpet. If the other, standard rooms, are carpeted, no issue. It was a walk-in shower and my better half slipped and almost fell, just walking into the shower.
So, good value, minor picky complaint.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Trista M, Director of Sales at Best Western Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear rcshopper-

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!!! We are so delighted you found the facility nice and updated, and the lobby laid out with a large gathering area. We hope you enjoyed the complimentary popcorn! We also are happy you enjoyed our Serta Perfect sleeper mattresses.

In your future stays, you may request a room on the 2nd or third floor as long as you don't have a pet- those rooms are carpeted and don't have the laminate tile. I am forwarding your concerns to my manager stat- and I would like to get in touch with you to address your concerns.
No matter what- we look forward to having you again and we are thrilled you reached out with a review. We love all responses that help us improve our guests' experiences and thank you for reaching out and letting us know your experience.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is by far the best Best Western motel I've stayed in for quite a while! I am a Platinum card member,so I try to choose Best Western when I can. I have stayed in a few that I would not go back to.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Monica M-
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review!! We take pride in our facility and do the very best we can at providing exceptional guest service and amenities. We are delighted that as a Platinum Card member that you found us to be "one of the best"- what a grand compliment!

We equally enjoyed having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you soon and Happy Trails!