2 people are viewing this hotel
US$106
PricelineUS$108
Booking.comUS$109
HurbUS$113
All reviews front desk room was clean the breakfast area great place to stay staff was friendly business trip first floor yogurt would definitely stay here again continental breakfast interstate duvet renovation bg
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019

If you are looking for value vs frills, this is your place! that being said, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and everything was pleasant and clean. I was in town for a game and family visit and the accommodations were perfect. There were several of us and the staff made sure that all of our rooms were together. This was an unexpected surprise!!! The staff seemed to go "out of their way" to make sure that everything was excellent for our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We were delighted to read that you found our hotel to very clean, and the location to be convenient. We hope that you have lots of reasons to return to Bowling Green so that we can welcome you back again!

Reviewed 3 December 2019

If you like Hotels that accept animals, this is the one for you, if you don't like dogs barking early in the morning and waking you up, do not stay here. Make sure to ask Hotel staff if animals are allowed, I sure will next time I stay at a Hampton Inn, lesson learned.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Thank you for your review of our hotel.

We're very sorry we failed to meet your expectations, we never want that to happen to any of our guests, but we have always accepted pets. Barking dog are not acceptable and we do try to make sure that we the owners are given the chance to quite there pets.

We do hope you'll give us another try the next time you're in the Bowling Green area.

Reviewed 22 November 2019

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Location has lots of dining options. Roosters was highly recommended...and gives 10%off with room key. We loved this restaurant..food options,prices and service was amazing. We will definitely return to this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2019

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Bowling Green.

On behalf of the entire team, and Roosters I'm sure, please know how much we appreciate your business and value you as one of our new regular guests.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 21 November 2019

I have stayed at this location several times while traveling. The hotel is easily located right off Interstate 65 without having to go too far off the road. The hotel is located by many restaurants. I normally use digital key and electronic check in so I do not come in contact much with anyone at the hotel. There has been a few times that I have went to the front desk for something and they have always been very hospitable. The rooms are ok. They have completed small remodel pieces in the room such as updating the carpet, painting walls, updating curtains, updating fixtures, and some tile work in some of the bathrooms. The furniture is old. One of the rooms that I stayed in was a king bed and the mattress definitely needed replaced. The double queen rooms that I have stayed in, the mattresses seem very cheap and hard.....but good enough for a nights stay. One of the rooms I have stayed in was a ground floor room and when I opened the door, there was a strong stagnant odor in the room. What I absolutely do not like about the rooms is that there is not a microwave. All the rooms have refrigerators but if you need a microwave, you have to go to the lobby to a "community" microwave.

Elevators are located in the middle of the hotel which I have experienced to be a good choice as there are more parking options.

This is definitely not the best hotel I have stayed in or the worst. It is just average and serves its purpose for a convenient stop when I am tired and traveling.

My recommendation is that if you are staying in the area, you may be better off staying at one of the other hilton properties in Bowling Green. If you are just passing through as I do, this hotel will do fine.

Room tip: Even numbers are on the interstate side. Odd numbered rooms are on the side away from the interstate.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank buttercup_ts
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are relieved you found our hotel staff friendly, but most importantly, we are truly sorry we did not exceed your expectations when it came to your comfort in our beds the mattresses are all the same brand and style and are only 2 years old. We take every guest experience seriously, and we hope you accept our apologies regarding this.

Reviewed 11 November 2019

my husband and I always like to stay at Hampton Inns as they are always clean and the beds are very comfortable. Also we are always happy with the complimentary breakfasts. If we've had to leave early the staff always hands us a goody bag for the road with a complimentary water

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It was really pleasing to read such great comments about our hotel, bed, and breakfast provided. I am very happy that you had a satisfying stay with us.

Thank you for staying with us.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.