All reviewsroom was cleandirect tvfront deskgreat mexican restaurantchoice hotelsquality stayan older hotelsausageinternet connectiongreat customer servicea lot of noiserestaurants in the areaplace to stayovernight stopbiscuitsdecent breakfastconvenient location
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Now I know why hotels are so expensive in BG. It’s because people get tired of staying in places like this. Chair was broken, outlet was coming out of the wall, and AC didn’t work right. At least the internet and shower worked.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Danny P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Really nice rooms with numerous restaurants available. Important on a long trip. Not sure about the hard wood floors--like carpeting in rooms due to humidity. All in all, excellent stay. Reception gentleman extremely pleasant, professional & made us comfortable. Forgot his name Sorry. Bowling Green excellent stop after long day of driving. Super job by all. Thank You!!

Room Tip: Carpeting vs wood floor. Otherwise super.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Room was clean, beds comfortable. A couple of complaints, a used bar of soap from previous guest was left behind on shower shelf, the washcloths were a dirty gray not white. And whoever put up the robe hooks and towel hooks must have thought everyone was 7 ft tall. Top of bathroom door and almost to ceiling next to tub.. I couldnt reach them at all.
Staff was nice, pool was clean.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

clean and comfortable, good hot breakfast as well, night crew as well as the day were very polite and eager to please. I forgot some clothing in the room and they are saving it for us on our return trip

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Friendly staff, clean room, the bed was too soft for my liking but manageable. The breakfast was warm and fresh with the typical menu. There was not a guest laundry although it is listed in the amenities. They had a recent renovation so this item may not have been installed yet. All in all I had a good stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.