Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
US$87
Priceline
US$86
Hotels.comUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
getaroom.comUS$92
All reviews corvette museum room was clean service dog ac unit front desk perfect location would recommend this hotel to anyone good nights sleep a great place to stay would stay here again enjoyed our stay staff was very friendly non smoking pleasant stay off the highway within walking distance towing
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

The lady at the front desk when I checked in on Friday February 5, 2021 was EXTREMELY HELPFUL!!!! She is a GREAT employee and an asset to your hotel. I'm sorry I cant remember her name but if you could please look up who was working that night and give her a raise!! Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL STAY and I will DEFINITELY be back again to stay with you all!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Claudia Russell, Sales at SureStay Hotel By Best Western Bowling Green North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear hrnjwb20,

We are thrilled to receive such an amazing review - thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us. Here at SureStay Hotel by Best Western, our ethos is to serve our guests with warmth and professional service. We have a great team – whose attention to detail is incredible. We are most proud of our wonderful staff. I will share your compliments with the staff member you mentioned.
We are so glad to see that you were impressed with our hotel and services. . And, with our enviable central location, we are a great base for exploring this incredible city.

We appreciate your fantastic feedback. We loved having you and we are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2021

This room was clean, spacious and I did not find any type of bugs. I would definitely stay here again!!!!! The room very cozy and clean. Friendly staff and the willing to assist at anytime was an option.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Claudia Russell, Sales at SureStay Hotel By Best Western Bowling Green North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear OwenAlvarez,

Thank you so much for your kind words from your recent stay with us at our SureStay Hotel by Best Western.

I am truly touched that my lovely team made you feel so welcomed and ensured that had a memorable experience. I am glad that you appreciated the warm welcome by our Front Desk team and all the team members you encountered. We are so delighted to hear that we were able to spoil you and show appreciation for choosing us.
We are happy that you've become such a great fan of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to enjoy more fond memories in Bowling Green.

Take care and stay safe!

Tariq A., General Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2021

We were on our way home from Indiana. I had not heard of SureStay prior to looking for a place to stay at a half way point. We were very happy with this choice; the staff that greeted us and registered us, was very respectful and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable, and had what we needed for a good nights sleep

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Claudia Russell, Sales at SureStay Hotel By Best Western Bowling Green North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Dear lgherriman,

Our SureStay Hotel by Best Western has an undeniable quality that welcomes you to an impeccable stay time after time. The guestrooms provide all of the comforts of home, and the location is simply perfect. Your visit truly seems as if it was amazing and that thrills us! It is such an honor to read that our team members made such a lasting and positive impression during your visit.

Hopefully, you'll have the opportunity to come back in the near future for a longer stay and enjoy our amenities. Also, with so much to do and see in Bowling Green, a wonderful time is guaranteed.

On behalf of our staff, we look forward to your next perfect visit!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Upon check-in on 12-15-20, I was told that my reservation was for the 29th.
I booked for the 15th and was told that at least three other people had all been experiencing the same thing.
Maybe a glitch in their system, I do not know, but the management helped me with a booking for that night.
The room was very clean and the staff ENTIRE staff including the Manager were very cordial.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone just for their professionalism.
I would stay here again.
PS
In this age of COVID-19, it was a classy touch to give us a brown bag breakfast!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Claudia Russell, Sales at SureStay Hotel By Best Western Bowling Green North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear 244peterr,

Thank you for offering such an esteemed review!
Although I was glad to see that your issues were professionally and efficiently addressed by our Management, I can certainly empathize with the way you felt when you experienced the glitch, which cast a shadow on your check-in experience. Nevertheless, we were indeed pleased to read that your room was impeccably cleaned and that you received great housekeeping service.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with a perfectly seamless visit from check-in to check-out.

We appreciate your recommendation and it's wonderful to know that our legendary guest service and lovely facilities impressed you.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Internet in my room was rather slow, but the room was very clean and quiet and the hotel location was excellent. The last night the lock malfunctioned and I could not get into my room. The lovely young desk clerk worked long and hard in the cold, and with the assistance of another guest who had some tools, was able to get a cover removed so that she could use her master key to open the door and let me in. Other than these two issues, my stay was quite pleasant, the price was excellent, and I will certainly stay there again next time I'm in Bowling Green.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Claudia Russell, Sales at SureStay Hotel By Best Western Bowling Green North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Hello Tom,

Thank you for complimenting our warm and welcoming staff who are always eager to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Our team is expected to uphold our SureStay by Best Western hotel’s reputation for guest service and so, is always very responsive. We take these matters very seriously as this malfunctioning lock must have been quite frustrating. We are very proud of our genuinely friendly, professional staff and will make sure to commend the young lady you mentioned in your review for the exemplary service she provided during your stay.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We do pride ourselves on providing impeccable guest service and a relaxing and comfortable stay and so we thank you for highlighting this.