2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$110
Hyatt.comUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
TraveluroUS$132
1,272 results
All reviews parking garage western kentucky university fire pit great hotel rooms are spacious place to stay great stay outdoor pool great room staff was very friendly front desk staff free breakfast clean hotel definitely stay here again yogurt convenient location campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022

The rooms and bathrooms were huge with a sectional couch. It wasvery clean and updated. The hotel is located on WKU campus which made it convenient and stress free when visiting. We will stay there often when visiting our child on campus.

Reviewed 8 January 2022

Booked with Hyatt Place same week. Cost was a bit higher than other local hotels; however, its location and proximity to downtown and WKU was great. Separate and easily accessible parking garage was nice given the snow storm. Room was clean and everything worked.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2022

This is a good, safe place to stay in Bowling Green. It is the closest hotel to the hospital.
My husband is in that hospital, so we have needed a place to stay near him.
They are very close and convenient.

Reviewed 8 January 2022

I called about an hour before we could arrive to this amazing hotel. I believe her name is Amanda and she was so helpful. I expressed to her what our situation was and she was able to get us into two rooms as fast as possible. The rooms were so clean and fresh. She made us feel so welcome and even gave our fur babies good love when we walked by. If I could give more then 5 stars I totally would. I 100% recommend this hotel!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2021

Please tell me the purpose of a glass bathroom door. Yes it was frosted but no it did not provide privacy. In what scenario is this appropriate? As I was traveling with my grandson it was most inappropriate and made us both very uncomfortable.

Date of stay: November 2021