“Very Nice”

TownePlace Suites Bowling Green
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a very clean hotel located just off the highway. It is was well maintained and appeared to be recently updated. The staff was friendly and willing to help. We arrived just before the restaurant closed for the evening, and the staff was still willing to prepare us a meal.
Good beds and quiet rooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Great hospitality and service. All employees are very nice and helpful. I don't mind coming back here every trip since I know that it is the same place and almost second home at this point. Can't forget about the great gym membership they have available for those into fitness.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Rooms are nice and the employees are beyond helpful and kind. I had to stay there for around 8 months and anything they could do to make me feel welcome or help my day to day living they did without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Jenna S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thanks, Dane! Can't wait to see you soon!!! :)

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I travel to Bowling Green often for Business. Most of my trips tend to be an extended stay from a month to 6 months at a time. Having the features of a house in your Room make for a more enjoyable stay. The maids kept my room clean and even did my dishes for me. My room was on the back side of the Hotel and overlooked a preschool of some sorts. Anytime I needed something the front desk staff was happy to help.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thanks, Josh! You're awesome!!! :)

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I travel to Bowling Green on business quite often and have stayed at a number of sites in the area, however this was my first stay at TownePlace. I was very happy with the room. I had a room with a king bed. It was a relatively spacious room, nice bath with a walk-in shower, furnished kitchenette, even with a full-sized refrigerator. Everything was squeaky clean and the air conditioning was superb in the heat of July. The staff is very cordial and helpful. It is located off the main road where most other properties are, so it's quiet from the highway noise and traffic, but still convenient to anywhere you need to go. I'll be staying here on all my next trips and I recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Bowling Green.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business