All reviews bbq grill stove top the main highway front desk eggs and sausage absolutely stay again cooking utensils comfy pillows an extended stay small kitchen pet fee recommend this hotel king bed living room walk in shower corvette museum nice size
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Great hospitality and service. All employees are very nice and helpful. I don't mind coming back here every trip since I know that it is the same place and almost second home at this point. Can't forget about the great gym membership they have available for those into fitness.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Rooms are nice and the employees are beyond helpful and kind. I had to stay there for around 8 months and anything they could do to make me feel welcome or help my day to day living they did without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Jenna S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thanks, Dane! Can't wait to see you soon!!! :)

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I travel to Bowling Green often for Business. Most of my trips tend to be an extended stay from a month to 6 months at a time. Having the features of a house in your Room make for a more enjoyable stay. The maids kept my room clean and even did my dishes for me. My room was on the back side of the Hotel and overlooked a preschool of some sorts. Anytime I needed something the front desk staff was happy to help.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thanks, Josh! You're awesome!!! :)

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I travel to Bowling Green on business quite often and have stayed at a number of sites in the area, however this was my first stay at TownePlace. I was very happy with the room. I had a room with a king bed. It was a relatively spacious room, nice bath with a walk-in shower, furnished kitchenette, even with a full-sized refrigerator. Everything was squeaky clean and the air conditioning was superb in the heat of July. The staff is very cordial and helpful. It is located off the main road where most other properties are, so it's quiet from the highway noise and traffic, but still convenient to anywhere you need to go. I'll be staying here on all my next trips and I recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Bowling Green.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here over the weekend for our anniversary getaway trip. Having a 1 and 3 year old, we needed some time away. We very much enjoyed our stay here as it was a nice little hotel and close to everything we could want. (Interstate, shopping, restaurants, caves, etc.) However, I was disappointed by the breakfast arrangement and selections. The breakfast area where you grab your food is no bigger than a walk in closet or large bathroom, people constantly bumping into each other...very awkward, uncomfortable, and stressful. (It was like this both mornings.) I had to step out of the area several times because it was so crowded. My husband also commented about what a bad arrangement this was. The food selections were disappointing, being that the only hot foods were oatmeal, toasted breads, and do it yourself waffles. I was hoping more for eggs, meat, etc. especially since that is what's offered at similar priced hotels/suites. I would stay here again, but we would probably go out for breakfast in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. I hate that you didn't enjoy breakfast! We do offer the eggs and sausage, so you must've stayed when our menus were different. We change them up so it's not always the same thing for our guests who are staying long term.