Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$163
Hotels.comUS$134
TravelocityUS$134
TraveluroUS$181
Trip.comUS$165
Agoda.comUS$133
All reviews full kitchen coffee bar french press rain shower living room corvette museum small apartment morning coffee polished concrete floors boutique hotel washer and dryer great shower first floor parking lot mammoth cave bed was very comfortable box
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021

I'm trying to find a reason to travel through Bowling Green so I can stay here again. We stopped here for a trip to Mammoth Cave and liked it so much we stayed an extra night. The suite was really like a small apartment with a bedroom and a full kitchen and living area. The lobby area offers laundry facilities and morning coffee made by the desk staffer between his/her other duties. You made need a little patience to get the coffee, but it's good and the staff is great. There are also nearby fast food establishments where you can get coffee and breakfast. The Corvette Museum is across the street. It's a very comfortable place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank auntiego
Reviewed 14 August 2021

If you are going to be in Bowling Green, particularly if you are going to the National Corvette Museum, this is a wonderful place to stay. The suite we had was bright and clean. The bed was very comfortable and if you are fussy about pillows like I am, don't worry, they are great! It has a full kitchen, so not having a breakfast offered was no big deal.
Starting at 6am they have fresh coffee and cappuccino in the lobby. I recommend the cappuccino, it was very good.
The staff treat you like royalty and to top it off, they have garages for rent so I was able to put my new Corvette in a garage overnight.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

The space was roomy and clean with everything in good working condition looking mostly new. Enjoyed they coffee in the morning. The concrete floors were a little different, but clearly help keep things clean, no daily room cleaning unless requested but generally I prefer fewer intrusions into our rooms. Loved the multi headed showers. Only possible thing I could nitpick was the room seemed a touch humid even though temp controls and AC were clearly working. Guessing the first floor concrete may let a little bit of moisture through.

Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

Very interesting independent boutique hotel near a major attraction. Very eco-friendly and had unique feature of rentable garages. Rooms were large and essentially studio apartments. Some had balconies. Had some Tesla Destination chargers which was convenient, although one appeared non-functional. They did not have a non-Tesla connector, though. The TVs in the room were huge, but video quality was very ordinary and could have been better. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

Wow! We were impressed with this boutique hotel. Our only disappointment was that our stay wasn’t longer. The room was a mini-apartment and I can’t say enough about the awesome shower and the excellent coffee service. There was also no charge to use the washer/dryer. We would definitely stay here, again. I wish I could remember the sweet lady that fixed our coffee. Very friendly and personable.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple