All reviewspool tablefull kitchenfrench press coffeecoffee barrain showerliving roomcorvette museumsmall apartmentmorning coffeefrench pressedpitcher of ice waterboutique hotelheated floorswelcome giftconcrete floorfree laundrythought of everything
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We had an amazing stay at The Hotel SYNC. We looked for hotels on that day for our trip home and booked it about 4 hours before arriving. The staff was very friendly and the room was so amazing. It felt like a nice home away from home. My favorite part was the spa shower. It was so relaxing after a long day of travelling. We were considering getting out and finding something to do the next morning, but ended up staying in the room and relaxing. I already planning to stay here again and visit mammoth caves.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

LOVED this hotel. Not only do they give you a "snack" box when you check in, but the room was outstanding. The concrete finished floors are amazing and SOOOOO much cleaner than carpet. The shower was awesome with a surprise option of water flow. I also liked that they have shampoo,soap and conditioner in large bottles in the shower decreasing single use plastic items. They have recycling in the room and will even bring you a free espresso style coffee in the morning upon request. The bed is comfortable and everything is laundered after each guest...no bed skirt from the last visitor, etc. The staff was friendly and eager to help us enjoy our stay. I hope this style of hotel is the new trend in the US. Excellent initiative! This hotel also is a very good value, did not disappoint!

Room Tip: Seems some have a balcony, but I don't think the views are particularly nice.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The staff and owner were amazing! The owner greeted us every morning, gave us suggestions of places to tour and even brought us drinks and snacks to our room when we first arrived. The room was beautiful and extremely clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable, the rain shower head was a wonderful experience and all of the kitchen tools and appliances made making meals a breeze. If you are down in the BG area, I highly recommend staying at The Hotel SYNC.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

First off they called me the day before we arrived to inform me that they closed the check-in at 11pm and would be arriving before that and if not, they would make arrangements for someone to be there when we got there.

When we checked in we were greeted with a Hello and Welcome to Hotel Sync. Preetesh was very friendly and walked me up to our room to show me where everything was.

They place was unbelievably, bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and the shower had great water pressure.

When we go back we will definitely be staying here. For anyone that needs peace of mind at night, they do have 5 garages that you can park your car in for an extra fee.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Loved this hotel and will plan to stay again! Great service, great room with lots of nice features - enjoyed the apartment-like floor plan, great shower, and personalized coffee. Perfect for a quick getaway!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple