All reviewsroom was cleanlaminate flooringvanity areaironing boardrefrigerator and microwavelabor day weekendstay there againhot breakfastparking lotnight's sleepother hotelsmorning breakfastfree breakfastroad tripbiscuitsstayed one nightgreat room
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed one night on our way to Michigan from Florida. Staff were competent, pleasant & helpful. Bed was comfortable & room was clean. It appears to be an older motel that's been updated tastefully. They replaced the room key I lost (must have fell out of my pocket at the restaurant) without questioning a thing. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Donna847,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for one night on a road trip. The room was so affordable. It was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was great. Maria at the front desk was very friendly and sweet. We will definitely stop here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Mindy S,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation
and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Almost everything perfect. Amen to the corvette museum. Our plans got canceled the 2nd day so we stayed in most of the days.

Remember, this place was great so realize these 2 small complaints kept it from getting the extra star for 5 stars.

The 2nd day, when we got back, neither card worked. They were programmed incorrectly for 1 day instead of 3. The guy at the desk was very nice. I told him to make sure the cards were good for 2 more days as I didn't want to come back to the office except at checkout. They worked the next day. Yay!

2nd. Many, many channels were missing from their dish network channels. They were listed as subscribed but either showed a blank screen or that the satellite was blocked. All local channels did not work. Comedy central, AMC, Fox News were out. Many others, even shopping channels. HBO channels worked, but not subscribed Cinemax channels.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Goofy173,

Thank you for your kind words! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and
accommodations so highly. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Good price and clean room. The bed was comfortable and staff helpful and friendly. Able to parkcar right in front of our room. The area is very busy but we were so tired from driving all day, it didn't bother us. Easy on & off freeway.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Karen B,

We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Years ago you would have never caught me staying at a Red Roof Inn property. For the past few years I have been really impressed with the updates and quality this brand now offers at most of their locations. The Red Roof Inn in Bowling Green KY is a solid value. The room we had was updated, modern, and most importantly, clean. I looked at other hotels in the city but for the price difference we decided to stay here and I can say I am glad we did. I am not in BG often, but if I were here again overnight I would definitely book a room here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review Heath G! Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team.Thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to your next visit!