Since this was a less expensive motel, I didn't expect much, but the room was nice and clean and had everything we needed. There were many channels to choose from on the TV and the wi fi was easy to use. We don't usually stay in motels with an outside entrance but it was nice to have our vehicle right outside the door. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Bowling Green is located in the heart of Bowling Green - known primarily as the only place in the US that manufactures Corvettes and the home of Western Kentucky University. We are within 10 minutes of many area attractions such as Beech Bend Amusement and Water Park, Lost River Cave, National Corvette Museum, GM-Corvette Plant, Hot Rods Baseball Stadium, SKYPAC, WKU Campus, and many others. Red Roof Bowling Green is renovated with all new rooms, Flat Screen TVs, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. Our hotel features free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, muffins, and fruit (served 6:00am - 9:00am). All guest rooms feature a micro-fridge. We also have a coin laundry facility. Red Roof Bowling Green offers both free hard wired and wireless high speed internet access in all rooms. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Red Roof Inn