All reviewsflat screen tvlocation is excellentwall unitbeech bend parkfridge and microwavewestern kentucky universityworking orderpassing through bowling greenfree wifistay there againwalking distancecomfortable bedspleasant staynight's sleepparking lotbypassamenities
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Nice clean rooms. Recently remodeled.
Scary location. Tattoo parlors abound.
No coffee in the room.
No coffee or food on the premesis.
No Kleenex in the rooms.
Noisy wall unit air conditioner.
In room refrigerator and microwave.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Room is clean but they have to clean the room every day... Strange....lol. Location is excellent and next to several restaurants. Bathroom and needs are very small but for the money it's a good deal and would be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great overnight stay! Local was perfect. Quaint atmosphere and the workers were kind people that seemed to really care about their guest unlike hotel chains. Price was fair. The room was spotless, smelled so fresh and clean and the customer service exceeded my expectations. I love supporting local communities and family owned businesses. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet B
pete D, Manager at Cardinal Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for this very kind of review! we truly appreciate you taking time to give us a "shout out" on social media. I'm delighted that you enjoy your stay and have earned such a kind review from you. we love to hear that you found the room were "spotless ". your review exactly how we want all our guests to feel after staying with us.
we truly value your experience and look forward to having you back with us.THANK YOU AGAIN !

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My ecperience at The Cardinal Motel is excellent as always. The nicest thing about it is the family who owns the motel. When my mother-in-law passed away, the father brought me my evening dinner that he had cooked himself. They are so kind and take such great care of everything about the Cardinal. The room is cleaned and vacuumed daily, which is very important to me because of my asthma. The location is great. It is easy for people to find it right on the Bypass wiith easy access to the parking lot, which by the way has free parking. As I am handicapped it is great to have my handicapped parking space right in front of my room. While there are a lot of commercial places of interest along the Bypass, it is also close to residential areas, where my friend lives making it quickly accessible by him, which he likes. My room has a microfridge and microwave. They have a Coke vending machine and a nice, new ice machine. Their AT&T internet service is great as is their Dish Network service, which has SiriusXM music and the NASA channel. All is very nice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the southwest side are good for views of the sunrise or moonrise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen42101

Thank you for the Rocking review . That is one of the greatest compliment that we could receive. It is always wonderful to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing our cardinal motel for your stay and we look forward to you returning in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Passing through Bowling Green and needed a place to stay, looked on trip advisor and found this place. The room is clean and seems like it was recently updated. There is a mini fridge, microwave, and a large flat screen TV with a good amount of channels. The property is old but it has charm and is maintained and feels safe. The hotel is just off a main road and easy to get to and there are lots of restaurants within a short drive. Only complaint is outside noise is noticable even with the tv on. Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for great review. I look forward to you staying with us in the future.