Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Wyndham
US$79
US$76
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$79
TraveluroUS$91
All reviews room was clean stay there again great price interstate dryer desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2021

Very dirty stains on the walls smells like smoke windows broken out and staff are very rude will not stay here again makes me sick I even had to stay here breakfast was bad and made me sick my whole trip was bad because of this

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Nice size parking area for Rv and buses . Room was clean and furnace worked good was snowing when I got there and had left Florida a couple of days before. So I needed some heat. Was within walking distance of a couple of restaurants. Better than most super 8 motels I will stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Absolutely horrible location.... if you choose to stay please pray first... and don't forget anything cause you'll never see it again... had to buyt a phone while here and haven't seen it since housekeeping cleaned my room...

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2020

The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. However, the guy working the front desk was rude, unprofessional and he just seems like he didn’t want to be there. We checked in at around 7pm on a Thursday night and the lobby was nasty. The floor was dirty and the coffee table was full of trash.
When we checked out the next morning it was whole lot better...clean, stocked up and pleasant. There was a different guy working the front desk and he was a pleasure unlike the first guy. I do recommend this hotel but......

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020

The hotel is very clean and staff very friendly, not far from corvette Museum which is very cool and close to other restaurants which means allot to me when staying I like to be able to drive a short distance to grab a bite

Date of stay: January 2020