Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$137
US$129
US$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$153
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$111
US$101
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$152
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
US$98
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
US$130
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

For a hotel with kitchenettes in the rooms, they don't have and cooking utensils. I purchased food to be cooked, and wasted my money because there wasn't any thing to cook with. The hotel listing doesn't tell you that you need to bring your own utensils. This hotel doesn't even have an ice machine for patron convenience. I won't be coming back to this hotel at all.

Room Tip: Iff you plan to prepare food, bring your own cooking items.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Stephan H
Reviewed 26 August 2017

When every hotel within 100 miles is booked solid except this one, there is a reason. The first thing you notice when opening the door to your room is the smell. Since cleaning products haven't been used for a long, long time, that wasn't it. Then you notice the mold in the bathroom, the dirt on the floor, the stains on the sofa, who-knows-what oozing down the walls, the shredded door jambs, and the holes in the walls/doors. The "fully equipped" kitchen had nothing - not even have a coffee machine which is standard-issue in every hotel in the land. No housekeeping, unless you are staying by the week. The only thing this place has going for it is the friendliness of the check-in staff.

Room Tip: There is no good room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lawmom555
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This place was gross. It was dirty and since we booked through hotels.com we have to contact them in order to get our money back. Comforters were dirty. Couch was stained with grease from excessive use. Pillows had stains. My in laws had blood stains on their pillows and sheets. They got moved to a different room with the same problem. I opted to take the lose and leave but everyone was exhausted from driving 10 hours

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We made reservations at this hotel early this morning. Arrived at 11 PM. Called the front desk from the locked front door and were told, we will be right there. We waited 20 min. and no one came. We called back and some other man told us that they had no reservation in our name. We then called Priceline which sent us to Candlewood Suites. If you read the rating just prior to ours you will see this is not a one time error

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We arrived at hotel on May 12th after an 8 hour drive to be told they did not have our reservation. I gave them the reservation number and they still couldn't find it. They asked who I booked it through. I booked 2 nights directly from their website. I showed them the email confirming I made the reservation on May 1st! All I got was "I'm sorry. We have no vacancy. My manager will be here in the morning if you want to call back then."

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family