Booked as part of a package. I don't have words on how bad this place is. But I will try to list:
1. They only clean once per week. But when I checked in, it looks more like, they just do not clean (see pictures). Had to change room twice before I finally gave up and realized this was their lack of standards. Walls had food and other remnants and under bed was all sorts of food and other items.
2. Reception only works a few hours a day. Outside of that, you are basically screwed.
3. I ran out of toilet tissue. Response: GUESTS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN!
4. When they cleaned my room the following week, they did not change the towels, and I was told I must wash the towels myself.
5. If you need internet, you may as well as forget it. Speed set so slow that one cannot download files (not even streaming).
6. Kitchenette with no crockery or cutlery. So what is the point?
7. All other extended stays serve a comp breakfast. Not this place.
8. No hangars in closet, but as I dropped baggage to run to meeting, I came back after reception was gone so had to wait until I could come back the next day specifically to get hangars.
9. Carpets are so disgusting, just see pictures.
This is part of a national chain. I wrote to them while I was staying and they did not reply. So basically, it looks like these issues are probably system wide. My advice:
DO NOT EVER STAY IN AN INTOWNE SUITES!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InTown Suites Bowling Green Extended Stay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home-Towne Hotel Bowling Green
- Home Town Suites Bowling Green