“Worst Experience Ever”

InTown Suites Bowling Green Extended Stay Hotel
Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Booked as part of a package. I don't have words on how bad this place is. But I will try to list:

1. They only clean once per week. But when I checked in, it looks more like, they just do not clean (see pictures). Had to change room twice before I finally gave up and realized this was their lack of standards. Walls had food and other remnants and under bed was all sorts of food and other items.

2. Reception only works a few hours a day. Outside of that, you are basically screwed.

3. I ran out of toilet tissue. Response: GUESTS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN!

4. When they cleaned my room the following week, they did not change the towels, and I was told I must wash the towels myself.

5. If you need internet, you may as well as forget it. Speed set so slow that one cannot download files (not even streaming).

6. Kitchenette with no crockery or cutlery. So what is the point?

7. All other extended stays serve a comp breakfast. Not this place.

8. No hangars in closet, but as I dropped baggage to run to meeting, I came back after reception was gone so had to wait until I could come back the next day specifically to get hangars.

9. Carpets are so disgusting, just see pictures.

This is part of a national chain. I wrote to them while I was staying and they did not reply. So basically, it looks like these issues are probably system wide. My advice:

DO NOT EVER STAY IN AN INTOWNE SUITES!!!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ASEAN_traveller

Reviewed 2 October 2017

For a hotel with kitchenettes in the rooms, they don't have and cooking utensils. I purchased food to be cooked, and wasted my money because there wasn't any thing to cook with. The hotel listing doesn't tell you that you need to bring your own utensils. This hotel doesn't even have an ice machine for patron convenience. I won't be coming back to this hotel at all.

Room Tip: Iff you plan to prepare food, bring your own cooking items.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stephan H
Reviewed 26 August 2017

When every hotel within 100 miles is booked solid except this one, there is a reason. The first thing you notice when opening the door to your room is the smell. Since cleaning products haven't been used for a long, long time, that wasn't it. Then you notice the mold in the bathroom, the dirt on the floor, the stains on the sofa, who-knows-what oozing down the walls, the shredded door jambs, and the holes in the walls/doors. The "fully equipped" kitchen had nothing - not even have a coffee machine which is standard-issue in every hotel in the land. No housekeeping, unless you are staying by the week. The only thing this place has going for it is the friendliness of the check-in staff.

Room Tip: There is no good room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lawmom555
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This place was gross. It was dirty and since we booked through hotels.com we have to contact them in order to get our money back. Comforters were dirty. Couch was stained with grease from excessive use. Pillows had stains. My in laws had blood stains on their pillows and sheets. They got moved to a different room with the same problem. I opted to take the lose and leave but everyone was exhausted from driving 10 hours

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We made reservations at this hotel early this morning. Arrived at 11 PM. Called the front desk from the locked front door and were told, we will be right there. We waited 20 min. and no one came. We called back and some other man told us that they had no reservation in our name. We then called Priceline which sent us to Candlewood Suites. If you read the rating just prior to ours you will see this is not a one time error

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Wingate by Wyndham Bowling Green
#20 of 36 in Bowling Green
1.4 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Bowling Green
Home2 Suites by Hilton Bowling G...
#13 of 36 in Bowling Green

Been to InTown Suites Bowling Green Extended Stay Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about InTown Suites Bowling Green Extended Stay Hotel

Address: 1929 Mel Browning St, Bowling Green, KY 42104-0311 (Formerly Home-Towne Suites of Bowling Green)
Region: United States > Kentucky > Bowling Green
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Bowling Green
Price Range: €45 - €52 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — InTown Suites Bowling Green Extended Stay Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InTown Suites Bowling Green Extended Stay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Home-Towne Hotel Bowling Green