Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$123
Booking.comUS$124
HIExpress.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
getaroom.comUS$130
All reviews cinnamon rolls room was clean and comfortable pleasant stay would stay here again staff was friendly inns refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed here overnight while heading to Ohio. We had room 103. Immediately we noticed the room smelled musty. My husband ( who sells HVAC) turned on the fan. The HVAC unit was very noisy when operating. The refrigerator was noisy when it came on. In the morning we both noticed while showering the tub doesn’t drain. Don’t think we will stay here again on our trips to Ohio.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2021

Stayed 8/31 and 9/1, both nights were separate reservations because of not knowing if I would need to stay again due to work. Upon both check-in's I asked about a room upgrade and was denied both nights. As a Spire Elite member this should be automatic. I was told if I want an upgrade I would have to pay more?? When I asked the front desk about why I couldn't get an upgrade with my IHG status, he simply stated it didn't matter and if I wanted it I would have to pay more. He said better rooms were available but not for what I paid for my reservation. Our company will be searching for another IHG property in this area. I have over 100 nights in an IHG property this year and this has been by far the worst customer experience to date,

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

We left the Laquinta Inn because it was so dirty and found the holiday Inn to be so refreshing. The breakfast was ok. Ladies were friendly and courteous because of the covid19 food was in warmers and nothing was even warm. We very much enjoyed our stay and would be happy to recommend and stay there ourselves anytime

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michele Walters, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Hello Explore801336,

Thank you for this fabulous and heart-warming review! The level of sincerity is evident and I am grateful to you for sharing your experience. Our attentive team strives to grant all of our guests’ wishes, and it warms us to know that their doting hospitality is always cherished. It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed the great ambience that surrounds our Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green. Thank you very much for your recommendation. Your visits will always be anticipated and it is our absolute pleasure to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Regards,
Jacob K., GM

Reviewed 10 September 2020

Great location for a business stop. Located close to restaurants, retail, and grocery stores. Hotel staff was accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again next time my travels bring me to the area.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank David M
Michele Walters, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Hi David M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback after you stay with us! Here at the Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green, we always strive to ensure each and every one of our guests departs with the feelings of satisfaction that you were able to experience. We are so appreciative that you have recognized our fabulous team for their excellent service, and it's wonderful that you were able to so enjoy all of our amenities. Our hotel is a favorite among business travelers and I am pleased you had a chance to get out and about and enjoy or restaurant and shopping in Bowling Green.
It sounds like we will be lucky enough to have you back for a visit sometime soon, and we will most certainly look forward to it. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, the pleasure was all ours!

Best,
Jacob Klein, GM

Reviewed 25 August 2020

Spent only one night here from being on the road for 8 hrs. It was pleasant, comfortable,. clean, no loud noises or loud people. The pillows on the bed were so nice. Just kinda melt away in the bed. I didn't stay for the breakfast, I wanted to get home fast and get away from my obnoxious, angry niece, who was quite embarassing. This is a great and nice hotel for a stop over or when in town for whatever.

Date of stay: August 2020