Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
View deal
PricelineUS$121
Agoda.comUS$121
getaroom.comUS$124
All reviews corvette museum great stay nice hotel housekeeping staff room was clean and comfortable next morning would stay here again free breakfast hotel room off the highway biscuits hie beds florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020

Spent only one night here from being on the road for 8 hrs. It was pleasant, comfortable,. clean, no loud noises or loud people. The pillows on the bed were so nice. Just kinda melt away in the bed. I didn't stay for the breakfast, I wanted to get home fast and get away from my obnoxious, angry niece, who was quite embarassing. This is a great and nice hotel for a stop over or when in town for whatever.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020

Friendly front desk staff. Room was sanitized and extremely clean. Bed was very comfortable. The hotel is very close to shopping and restaurants. Also the hotel is close to the Corvette Museum. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Guest Experience, Owner at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

It is so lovely to see your ratings of your recent stay at our property and that you were impressed by our property and unparalleled service. It's important to provide comfort, cleanliness, and personable attention - I'm happy you experienced all of this during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

We stayed overnight on our way hole from Florida. We didn’t get to the hotel until 11:30pm but the two staff members at the front desk were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel was very clean. I love that the bathroom sink was outside the bathroom which helps when multiple family members are trying to get ready. Beds were comfy, great pillow selection and quiet room. The housekeeping staff in the morning was friendly too! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank shannong305
General_Mger, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2020

Dear shannong305,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay with us at our Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green. I am thrilled to learn about so many highlights to your visit, including our courteous and professional team, the cleanliness of our guest rooms, as well as our comfortable beds. Our service philosophy is all about providing lasting memories for our guests, and it is wonderful that we achieved that in your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Express when a future opportunity arises.

Jacob K., General Manager

Reviewed 8 May 2020 via mobile

Solid stay over a few days in Bowling Green. The location was the primary reason I chose this property as it's close to the Corvette Museum.

* friendly staff
* safe property
* awesome pricing
* clean updated rooms w/ frig
* adequate FREE breakfast
* rewards program
* easy check-in/out

I would return to this property.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank jdavidhillery

Dear jdavidhillery,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green. I am delighted to read that our optimal location in Bowling Green added a sense of convenience when frequenting iconic venues such as the Corvette Museum. We all loved your list. I am delighted that our welcoming staff is one of the main reasons that would entice your return. We have always been committed to employing the best there is, and I am elated that you were able to experience this firsthand. Thank you for your amazing review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green for another memorable stay soon.

Jacob K., GM

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

I want to say that Shane was very helpful when I found out that Staybridge cancel my reservation. He was cheerful and helpful for my trip.So I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Bowling Green. Very clean room and a great breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear jonsch55,

Thank you for sharing your kind sentiments on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we served as the perfect accommodations for you during your trip to Bowling Green, and that our warm and welcoming service staff was one of your stay highlights. Your feedback will be shared with Shane. We strive to provide an elevated level of service that cannot be found anywhere else, and am thrilled that you were able to experience this. Reading your review was an absolute pleasure, and I eagerly anticipate your return.

Jacob K., General Manager