Lowest prices for your stay
Country Inn
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
Trip.comUS$120
All reviews front desk indoor pool room was clean waffle maker nice hotel next morning staff was very friendly interstate florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Live bed bugs crawling on the linens. Trash in the sleeper sofa. We checked out within five minutes. I felt bad for the clerk. He was courteous as EVERY family on our sports team fled this hotel. We heard later that this hotel has been battling bed bugs for three weeks with constant exterminator visits.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank GoodLuckChqrlie
Mark Welker, Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Hello,

We had an exterminating company in the guest room they sprayed thoroughly, and did not find and signs of an infestation. We apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you and your other team members.

Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

The toilet leaked the faucet was lose, the floor tiles were lose, the phone charger didn't work. Breakfast is on the go. Heat up a biscuit and leave. Pool closed hot tub closed.gym closed. Can't use tables in the dining area. We did anyway to play cards

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jtkoehler2
Mark Welker, Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

jtkoehler2

I am sorry to learn that your stay was not up to par on this visit. My company just took over the hotel which is why I am responding to your review now. We are concentrating on our maintenance and housekeeping departments so that your next visit will be great! Due to COVID-19 guidelines, the breakfast was scaled back and I totally understand your disappointment. After we get past this difficult time, we will be going back to our full breakfast! I hope you'll give us a second chance on your next visit to Bowling Green!

Reviewed 29 September 2020

Breakfast was only dry cereal and a muffin. Are you kidding me? Other motels during COVID have provided juice, fruit, hot eggs, yogurt and more. Tone down the flood lights that blind the front of the building. A previous guest had taped the curtains to the wall to try to block the bright hotel lighting. Fix the unlit COUNTRY sign atop the front facade too! Drab, unwelcoming room. Wrong time on room clock, by several hours. My third shower finally had hot water. Trim the overgrown bush at the exit! You cannot see traffic approaching from the right. A star though for the complimentary newspaper. A second star for multi channel color tv.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Thanks for posting a review. We feel sad to know that your stay was anything less than pleasing due to the condition of the facility and room provided and the food served at that time. We understand how frustrating these all must have been for you and we want you to know that our team does the best we can to fulfill every guest request as much as possible. We strive hard to provide complete guest satisfaction and we sincerely apologize if we fell short of that expectation. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us in the further improvements of our hotel. Hopefully, you will still be open to staying again with us in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Room not clean ... place is run down poor management... dog hair all over floor in room
Waited over 30 min to check in
Smell was terrible ... very moldy smelling have never stayed at a country inn and suites

Date of stay: September 2020
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bowling Green, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It saddens us to know that your stay was anything less than satisfying due to the cleanliness of the room and the condition of the hotel at that time. Certainly, this is not the kind of experience we would like our valued guest to have and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay. Your review is a big help for us to improve our service. We still look forward to serving you in any of our Radisson hotels in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

I would not recommend anyone to stay here.
Both of our beds were full of bed bugs.
We travel at least 8 times a year and have stayed in almost every hotel there is. I have never seen this. I have heard horror stories about it. Well I now know first hand. Always check your bedding.. And with COVID it surely tells me there rooms our not clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dshaske

Dshaske,

I am so sorry to learn that you had an issue like this at our hotel. My hotel management company just took over the hotel a week ago and we will be investigating this problem right away. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are making efforts so that this does not happen again. If you ever make a trip to Bowling Green again, please give me a call in advance so that we can make it right.