See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived with the family and it seemed we were almost a nuisance to the staff. The next morning the ladies taking care of breakfast were friendly and helpful. And then we were back to being a nuisance. At check out we informed them a family member was paying for the room for us and then they knocked every 5 mins. The girl from the front desk even brought a short, stocky, angry man to the door to intimidate the woman and 3 little girls that answered every time they knocked. I told them AGAIN the room had been paid for and spent 5 mins being told they were going to call the police before they finally checked into it further and found the payment had been made. No apology was given.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The room appeared to be just renovated, so therefore clean. However, you could tell that they did not go through the room and check for the little things. For example, the paint and grout were a little messy, the bathroom door stuck and did not lock, and the front door stuck also, but did lock. I think they did not replace the front door. The front desk and hallway were under renovation when we checked in (July 2018). While the rooms were new, the hall leading to the room was still old and musty. Breakfast was a little hard to find, but good when we got there.

Room Tip: Don't forget to ask for directions to the room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Under going upgrades but my room was really nice and modern. Would recommend to anyone. Nice staff and very clean rooms and new beds. The inside pool is amazing and the concrete floors look beautiful. If u are in bowling green I would stay at the clarion.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here several times, but this was the last. First time, everything was good except the fitness room wasn't open due to remodeling. They've done a decent amount of updates to the rooms and the fitness room is now open. The last time I stayed there was more people and just louder, slamming doors into the night. This time the A/C stopped working. I let them know when I got up and they said to tell the manager when checking out. I let her know and she went to the room to check it out. Came back that the A/C was running but had just kicked on. Please. I was awake in the room for over 3 hours and although it was blowing air, it was not cold. Ridiculous. The ac in the fitness room said 70 & it was cooler than my room. I'm sure not all the rooms are like that, but it's a gamble. Won't be back, not satisfied by management.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 298ruthd
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Rooms are newly renovated, BIG INDOOR AND OUT DOOR POOL with enough setting area . HOT breakfast with lots if variety . Staff was very friendly and helpful. . They have BASKETBALL COURT . IT was a best stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family