See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My family and had been driving for a while and we were extremely tired, so we decided to stop at this hotel. I noticed right off how friendly and welcoming the staff was.The check-in process was fast and simple, and the desk clerk was exceptionally nice. The room was nice, clean and newly remodeled and the beds were super comfy. There was a bit of constriction going on, but it never affected our room or stay. My kids immediately ran to the pool. It's a pretty big area (which I liked), it was really nice and warm, they enjoyed themselves and so did my husband and I. They had a really good breakfast also, we were in a rush so we couldn't stay long, but they had a good selection of breakfast items to choose from and it was well stocked. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we come through Bowling Green!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DG9882
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Stay elsewhere!! The pool was so green and slime all over the steps both my son and daughter fell upon entering and fell on their back we told the manager and he just said sorry about that..Tons of kids and parties at night that you couldn't even get in the pool and it smelled like a pond..Hot tub didn't work..Beds were uncomfortable and sheets were stiff as a board with cigarette burns in the blanket!! It wasn't very clean and breakfast was poor..We stayed in Bowling Green an extra night and went to the Drury Inn and it was fabulous!!! Free food and snacks for dinner and breakfast really good quality and super super clean which is a must for our family!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank pookieev
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Avoid this location. They are in the middle of a cheap rehab and there is exposed concrete everywhere and the newly painted areas are already chipped. They are painting white woodwork black and it looks awful already. The pool shown above, it not anything like this. Everything was old and was being redone with materials more typical of a Super 8 dive. The topper was that we found bed bugs climbing around on top of the bed when the lights were all on. And we also had roaches. They did refund one of the two rooms we had, but I will never stay there again. I could tell from the clerk's reaction that the bugs were not new. In addition, the workers had left cigarette butts and globs of shoe mud all around the entrance to the hall of our rooms. I filled out their survey, but only got a defensive response back that they check the outside every morning. (Try checking after the construction workers leave.) and there was no mention of the bed bugs. The breakfast looked fine, but I couldn't eat it because I kept thinking of the open bottomed cereal bins and the roaches. I came home in bedbug meltdown and spent three hours heating and laundering everything we took with us.
So far so good. This is a part of the Sleep Inn group and I expected so much better from them. Apparently, I will have to re-evaluate the whole chain since their corporate people do not care to react to an alarming review.

Room tip: Run to any of the numerous hotels across the street. This place has no redeeming features.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Construction is bad enough, but a malfunctioning fire alarm at 3:45am, then again at 4:15am isn't great either.

Phone in room didn't work, so there was no way to report the issue.

Went downstairs to check out, and there was no one at the desk, no one to report the issue to. Another guest was in the lobby and had been waiting for 20 minutes.

Not even worth the 60 bucks we paid.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

First, the staff at this hotel is exceptional and deserve a raise! The hotel is currently under construction, some areas don't have flooring and parts of our room weren't finished. We stopped on a particularly busy Friday night during Easter break. I don't think the hotel was prepared for the influx of guests because they ran out of towels for the pool and some guest rooms too. The free breakfast was actually very good, I'll be honest in that I was expecting runny eggs and otherwise undesirable food but was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. The gentlemen working the front desk in the morning was also running the breakfast. Overall our room was clean so I can't complain there. It will be a nice hotel once all the construction is done but has a way to go.

Trip type: Travelled with family