All reviews a pet friendly hotel cracker barrel small dog hot tub room was clean would definitely stay here again the breakfast area waffles indoor pool staff was friendly excellent stay king room pleasant stay biscuits easy access corvette museum sausage
Reviewed 5 December 2017

After arriving around 6pm we settled into our room. We had ordered out for food. We discovered that we needed another chair. We both went to the counter to find another chair. Multiple chairs were available in the lobby and lunch room. The man at the counter absolutely refused to allow us to borrow one. Although the year before the staff let us use one. This left me very disappointed. We will not stop at this La Quinta again. Very mean staff man.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Very accessible from I65. The location is ideal for pet owners and Crackerbarrel fans. The rooms are very comfortable and love having a refrigerator and microwave. The staff for the front desk and breakfast bar are superior then other LaQuintas.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The location was very convenient to the Interstate and offered exceptional grassy areas for walks with my dog. There are restaurants within walking distance.The staff was very friendly and very welcoming of my 45 pound dog. I will definitely stay here again during my travels from Chicago to the Gulf Coast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqbg, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Bowling Green La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

La Quinta...

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My husband and I recently stayed here using a free night. The front desk staff didn't make eye contact during the entire check in process. The room we had was large with plenty of seating and a large desk but the mattress was hard as a rock. Pillows were flat as soon as you laid on them. Check out was more of the same, little care of how our stay was. Just take our keys, print out the receipt and leave. Not very welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Typical Laquinta Inn. Looked like it was in the tail end of being remodeled. Outside and most inside done and looked great. A few things still needed some attention but overall clean and no smells or things that I tend to run from. Breakfast was very good for the price and staff seemed always available and helpful. Location was excellent close to many eateries and shopping. Close to major highways with easy access. Noise level appeared to be very good for sleeping. Very pet friendly and there were many there including ours but did not notice any odors or landmines outside.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family