All reviews pet friendly hotel cracker barrel hot tub small dog the breakfast area would definitely stay here again indoor pool waffles staff was friendly excellent stay king room pleasant stay sausage corvette museum easy access great place to stay convenient location
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Reasonably priced hotel near I-65. Felt safe and clean Our only issue was there was no shampoo - only 2 Conditioners. We had none with us so just used hand soap. It wasn't a big deal. Loved the device plug ins. More motels need to realize that customers have phones, i-pads, etc and need easy recharge areas.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

It has been several years since I stayed at LaQuinta. I was pleasantly surprised with this stay. The hotel was clean and updated. The rooms were large. The breakfast was the best part. It included sausage, hash browns, biscuits & gravy, 2 types of eggs, oatmeal, etc. I will definitely stay here again when I am in town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very pleased with location off expressway. Room looked like it could have been swept better but everything else was clean. We would stay at this location again. Great being able to travel with dog. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqbg, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Bowling Green La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green
GM
La Quinta Bowling Green
lq6264gm@laquinta.com
270-783-0083

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I have stayed at La Quinta before and have had good experience. The room that we were first given was not the room that I reserved online, which was a room with two beds and a couch. I called the desk they quickly made the change. The room we received had a smell and the bathroom was not clean. It appears they have done some redecorating and not repaired holes where previous pictures and curtains hung. In the end I wished we had taken the first room, because it was clean and it didn't smell.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We were under a mandatory evacuation from the hurricane in Florida. The extra upset about a housekeeping man walking into our room on wife while husband asleep (no knocking) added to our stress. Property now worn and poor upkeep.