Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$137
US$128
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$154
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$131
US$121
Hotels.com
US$152
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
Hotels.com
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelcracker barrelsmall doghot tubwaffleswould definitely stay here againindoor poolthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyexcellent staywould highly recommend this hotelsausagecorvette museumbiscuitseasy accessking bedpleasant stay
Reviewed 20 January 2016

My friends and I stayed here for a weekend get away and we were very happy with the hotel. It could use a update to the furnishings, but it was very clean and comfortable. They served a very good breakfast in the lobby and were very accommodating if we needed anything. The only problem we had was that our "card keys", and we had to have them reprogrammed everyday. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tracy W, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Good day, madame Karyla!

To begin, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation unto you and your party for choosing to stay with us here in great Bowling Green, Ky. and moreover your consideration for taking the time to share with us your thoughts :) Regarding your feedback and pertaining to furnishing-renovations-we could not agree any more; as we are currently transitioning the entire hotel to undergo delightful updates and renovations I am certain you will enjoy. Further, we are elated that you enjoyed breakfast; our wonderful breakfast attendants work hard to ensure all your nutritional needs are met and that you leave with a smile on your face :) Lastly, and pertaining to key-cards, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any and all inconvenience. With your feedback, we can move forward to not only ensure your next stay to be that much more amazing, we can utilize your experience to ensure the same for other guests; thank you :)

Wishing you well from myself and the entire La Quinta Inns & Suites family here in Bowling Green! I again thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback, as are you, are held in the highest regard and we anxiously look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service! :)

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Nice room for three adults. Two queen beds were warm and comfortable. Couch seems worn out-saggy in the middle. We did not use the sofa bed for sleeping only sitting. The recliner is nice but hard to position to watch TV from. Loved the frig, microwave, TV and breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had issues with the key cards not working at the back door and kept them away from our cells but still did not work. This location is close to everything you could need and right off I 65. Water pressure in shower is low. Room was clean-!

Room Tip: We were on top floor in the front of hotel. No noise that kept us from sleeping
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank heyjude1724

Hey Jude, I hope you are having a fantastic day :)

To begin, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation unto you and your party for choosing to stay with us here in great Bowling Green, Ky. and moreover your consideration for taking the time to share with us your experience.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our clean, cozy, and comfortable beds in addition to the amenities in the room as well as our delicious hot/bright-side breakfast :) Our staff is here to serve and with a smile on our faces therefore I am pleased to read we met your needs regarding guest-service :) Pertaining to your aforementioned feedback, I noticed we did not fully meet your needs with our key cards as well as some of the furniture in the room as to which I extend my most sincere apologies for any and all inconvenience; thankfully, and in culmination with your feedback, we will be replacing furniture and reconsidering its' correlating positioning as we are transitioning to undergo renovations :)

Reviewed 17 January 2016

With my line of work, I spend a lot of time in motels. This is one of the best. From the time I checked in the entire staff has made me feel at home. The Ladies at the front desk were very friendly. The "Breakfast Lady" has everything you need to start the day off right. The "House Keeping Ladies" are the "behind the scenes" staff. Not too many people notice them unless something is wrong with their room. My room has been

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Good day, sir!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

On the way up or down to Florida this is a good choice for a layover. Clean, reasonable, decent breakfast and pet friendly. Hotel is located in a quiet area but near any stores or restaurants desired.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Good day, sir!

I am Joshua T. and to begin I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable insight as well as experience with us; as to which we will utilize your feedback to make your future stay with us even greater, and others' too :) At La Quinta Inns & Suites here in Bowling Green we aim to provide the absolute zenith of service therefore I am glad we held up to that during your stay. Our convenient location certainly is a bonus and we anxiously await the opportunity to be of service the next time you come see us!

May your day be blessed and your travels safe! Here to serve!

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

A pet friendly hotel with dog treats...been hoping to find a pet loving hotel. Now if someone would have doggy bowls in the room...but otherwise very clean place. The staff is some of the nicest I have ever met. Will be stopping there from now on.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
JTroxtle, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Valued and appreciated guest,

With the utmost sincerity we thank you for taking the time to review our establishment here in beautiful Bowling Green, KY. We hope that you enjoyed our accommodations then, and moreover, would Love the opportunity accommodate you in our newly renovated and updated hotel today :) Please feel free to contact me personally as I am here to serve. Thank you, blessed day, and safest of travels!

Here For You,
Hotel Supervisor/Director of Sales
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
Bowling Green, KY.
{270}783-0083 ext. 602
{270}783-0085 fax

“Effective communication begins with mutual respect, communication that inspires, and encouragement for others to do their best.”