Econo Lodge
Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
US$112
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
US$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$129
US$116
GardenInn.com
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$106
US$121
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$98
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
US$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$152
US$147
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This is a tough review because the room itself wasn't too bad. It was small, but clean. My main complaints are as follows. It is in an area where there is a lot of traffic and it was loud most of night. I felt like I was sleeping next to a raceway. It didn't help that there was a car show in town, but the general traffic was annoying to hear at 11:30pm. I did find it very odd that when I asked the front desk clerk about getting some ice (since the ice machine said "out of order"), she said for me to go over to the Red Roof Inn and get ice, they have some. My wife also asked about ice and they told her that the Red Roof Inn had some or she could go buy a bag from the machine in the parking lot next to our hotel. (I don't think so!!!). I also found it odd that the house keepers were using "Kroger" shopping carts for their cleaning carts and towels/sheets. The breakfast was better than expected as it consisted of scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy along with toast. The flavor was adequate and it was hot. There are a lot of restaurants nearby so after having breakfast at the motel one day, we chose to eat at IHOP the next. There are only 2 small tables in the lobby where you can eat for breakfast. This was a weird stay for us as I'm used to a nicer hotel. I guess you get what you pay for and we sure did in this case. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the pool. It was completely empty and its in the middle of July. That makes sense, I guess.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a no frills motel, but was clean and neat with comfortable beds. There are many restaurants nearby, which was handy....They are pet friendly which we look for as we travel with our mini Aussies.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

For a basic place to stay, this was a good choice. The staff was very friendly. I was in town for just one night. It met my needs without issue. It is very conveniently located next to a gas station and several restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Chad H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I booked two hotel rooms on 3/24/17 at the Econo Lodge in Bowling Green. One of the rooms had bedbugs and the other one had a used cigarette butt under the bed skirt. Unfortunately there were no other hotel rooms available at any other hotels between here and southern Indiana. We ended up having to sleep in a truck stop before continuing our drive home. Very disappointed in this facility.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Econo157, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your recent reservations at our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for failing to exceed your expectations. We thoroughly investigate any complaints and immediately contacted our pest control company to have the room inspected. Our guest's satisfaction is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

First of all, I got an insanely low price by prepaying directly with the hotel. So any cons I noted are through that lens.

Very close to many eating places!

Clean room. Just enough for what I needed which was a place to crash on a road trip.

Road noise was a little much, but effectually fades away. Nice TV, fridge, microwave. Desk area is nice. I had been planning on doing some work but was too tired.

USB plug next to bed thank you!!

All in all, a great pit stop on the road.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family