“Poor Poor Customer service!!!!!”

Spencer's Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Booneville
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Called in an order for 2 hot dogs with chili, mustard and onions along with some other items. When we get our food the hot dogs have NO chili. Take them back to the window, the lady says "oh the boys forgot". She tells them they forgot the chili and they reply "we ain't got none". So if they had none, why did they A. not tell me so on the phone when I placed my order B. Call me back and tell me C. Tell me at the window when I picked up my food. None of this happened. And as I sit there in my car, I watch "the boys" horseplaying" instead of doing their jobs. Lost my family as customers. The food is not great to begin with, just a make out but from now on, I will go to the Ole Bus Stop Diner or the BP. Hire people who will do their jobs or lose business!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stopped there on my way to Lee County for a delicious treat! Loved it! I ordered a medium Oreo's milkshake, it was amazing! Definitely a good place to stop by and grab something to eat or drink!

Thank Kenny Louissain... N
Reviewed 4 July 2016

This place was a hole in the wall, but had awesome shakes! The staff was friendly and flexible and willing to give their customers whatever they desired. I ordered a peanut butter Oreo shake, something that was not on the immediate menu, but something that they willingly made for me. The shake was thick and rich. After spending a long day in the car driving through Eastern Kentucky, it was the perfect summer afternoon treat!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Don't judge a book by its cover.

At first glance, Spence's dairy bar is just a small town ice cream place. Yet, after they serve you, one sees how much care they put into every detail on your ice cream.

I was pleasantly surprised when I ordered my pineapple sundae. It was decorated so beautifully, and what is most important, it tasted great!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I came here on the way to Pikeville, Kentucky for a quick dairy snack. I ordered a mango smootvuhie because I am not a big ice cream fan but the smoothie was delicious. It was thick and very flavored which I loved. The ice cream, according to my classmates, was also fabulous and they seemed to really enjoy it. The price was fair for any dairy place. There is outside seating, which is always a plus for me, I loved the feel of this business. I would love to come back with friends and family. The atmosphere was great. The restroom was a little sketchy but nonetheless usable. If you are around Boone this is a place you want to stop at! Fair prices, great ice cream, and super nice atmosphere!

Date of visit: July 2016