All reviews would stay here again room was clean one night repair interstate
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Check-in was quick and friendly. Although the ice machine was broken, staff went out and bought ice for me, then delivered it to the room. Room was clean and large with a big flatscreen tv, micro, and mini fridge. Just what we needed for one night on our road trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The price was nice, but not the mice turds. The towels were gray from use and age.
Didn't feel like using the bathroom, b/c of peeling paint, dirty tub and mold. See pictures with fresh mouse turds, gray wash cloth, and Knights Inn .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Rates are cheap but not worth it. We stayed in rm 105. Paint peeled from walls, mold in shower, stained ceilings. Breakfast was a joke; I'd rather buy a coffee and package of doughnuts at gas station. Had 2 towels ; one looked like it was used to clean a car; the other had curly hairs in it. Went to front desk for clean towels and they acted like this happens often with maid service. Floor moulding was broken away from wall. I filed complaint to Wyndham Resorts for being such a substandard motel. Fridge and TV were good. View overlooking hwy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms were nothing like the pictures shown. They charged my card twice before I even arrived or seen the rooms. One of my rooms weren't even clean or had sheets on the beds. The room that did have sheets weren't even fitted sheets. It looked like it was a king size sheet that had been cut to fit a full size bed. The bathroom was so dirty it had cobwebs in every corner and dust on the trim to the door. I was supposed to have non smoking rooms and they were smoking. The mattresses had no mattress protectors and had stains and cigarette burns all over them. The pillows were flat and stained up. I wouldn't even feel comfortable letting my 5 Australian Shepard dogs sleep in this room!!!!!! They need to be SHUT DOWN!!!!!!! This was the true meaning of "you get what you pay for"!!!!!!!

When I went to cancel my reservations and get a refund the guy at the front (Sammy Rashid) tried to refuse putting it bank on my bank card because they had an American Express credit card number on file and I don't even own an American Express card.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ewillo7777
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Stayed there April 25/17 and had an enjoyable stay. The rooms were outdated but clean and we were shown the room before we paid. The attendant ( Sammy Rashid) was very polite and accomodating. Continental breakfast was fine but dining are is very small.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple