“Great Mexican place with lots of options”

Mariachis Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The menu for this place was very colorful and provided lots of new options on the menu. I was there with a large group, but despite this, all of our meals came out hot and very tasty. I got the Pollo Aruba which had cilantro, pineapple and chicken and cheese. I ate the whole thing. They also provide complimentary chips and salsa even before you order - which kids love!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

It was my first visit after doing some tourist activity in Berea. The sign is easy to see and is across the street from Wafer Keg, or something like that. We sat down and per usual chips and salsa were served. We were given time to review the menu but they were attentive to when it was time to order. I opted for the Fiesta Burrito. The chicken, onions and mushrooms were a great combination. Cheese sauce was also atop the concoction. Rice and beans were yummy, better than average.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Recently ate lunch with my husband here. Great atmosphere and great service. I had the chimichanga which was great.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the fajitas and my kids love the Vaca Loca. We eat here regularly and have always had consistent quality food and service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We went there for a late lunch. We had tacos and tamales, and both were quite good. The service was good too.

Been to Mariachis Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!