All reviews stayed here would stay again fridge and microwave easy access bed was comfortable dogs mattress amenities interstate
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nothing special, but perfect for just sleeping. Stayed overnight on the way to our destination. Felt safe, clean, and comfortable enough. Great for the cheap price! Well worth it for just a quick stop to sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Clean bedding, adequate room for 2 adults and 2 dogs. nice table with a bench. TV decent. Air conditioning/heating vent not very well controlled or quiet. the walls and inside of door frame could have used a little more painting and care between people staying in the room. I liked being at the end of the row, so that i wouldn't have to be concerned about my dogs annoying too many people.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Needed to sleep while headed south and couldn't get a room at any normal stop. Was very reluctant but we needed to stop so why not. Lobby smelled very wierd but the price was right so we stayed. Our room was very clean, bed was comfy, and that was enough. It's no frills, and you do hear road noise but for the price it was what we needed. I would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I just stayed for a one night stay. We booked online a few minutes before exiting the highway. We rented a one room two beds for about 60 bucks. At first we were skeptical as we are used to staying in 4 and 5 star hotels, but we were tired and needed a place to stay for just the night. It is not fancy at all, but it meets the needs. Motel 6 looks remodeled with new simple furniture and new paint color scheme and a clean shower. No mattress springs but it beat sleeping in the car. I stayed here with my hubby 2 teenagers and a toddler. Might need a little blanket if staying more than one night as the blanket and sheet is probably for one person a bed. Bring your toiletries :) overall I was super satisfied with what we got for 60 bucks!! And I loved the friendly staff and customer service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We were on the side by the highway it was so noisy I hardly slept. When I first got there apparently our confirmation on what we had was different than what was in the computer. They did fix it but the employee was a bit rude. We called down from a room because we were supposed to have a mini fridge we paid for and they said it was not on our reservation. The room is actually better than any other Motel 6 with Steven. The price we pay them the price that we were supposed to pay was also different. So make sure you double check your reservations when you confirm and take a copy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family