“thai food in Berea”
Review of Wanpen Thai & Chinese - CLOSED

Wanpen Thai & Chinese
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This Thai food is better than any other restaurant in this area. I love noodle and curry dishes. The problems is she is closing this restaurant end of September. If you did not eat there, you better hurry up.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I have eaten at Wanpen many times over the past year and I have never been disappointed. There's nothing fancy about the interior of the restaurant, however it is fixed up in Thai decor. I have gotten many different dishes but the curries are my favorite. Mrs. Wan Pen fixes everything herself and is very friendly. The two things that I enjoy even more then the curries are her eggrolls which are out of this world (she makes them from scratch) and the oolong tea is the best!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

I live in town, and with only a few restaurants, have eaten here often. It's obviously not a chain - it's small,and owned and run by local residents.
The decor is very kitchy, with buddha, little statues of dancing Thai princesses, and for some reason CDs hanging from the ceiling. But if you can past that, the service is prompt, and the menu is large, as are the portions. Lots of Thai and Chinese dishes to choose from, and you'll very likely be taking some home.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

I enjoy the hot tea, and almost any dish they have, it is prepared fresh and the portions are quite generous

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

I am a local here at Berea I attend Berea community school and am a senior my classmate works here and I know the food is all hand made down to the hand breaded sesame chicken. I have lived in Berea close to ten years now and have are here regularly. Yummm