“Wide selection of food on buffet”

Smokehouse Grill & Buffet
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My husband and I visiting here and both ate from the buffet. There was a huge selection of meats, vegetables, a salad bar and a dessert bar. Good food and service

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The people were so great. The food needed some salt and pepper. The mashed potatoes were on point though! Best thing I ate there. We were excited to try and local place on our first stop of vacation but it was just ok. However, for $9.99, it was a nice variety of food.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

My first visit to this restaurant was today. I tried the buffet largely based on the good reviews and because it is only 15 minutes from my home. The time was around 5 pm so I assumed that the buffet food would be as fresh, hot and plentiful as possible. What a disappointment, especially for the high price I paid. And I am NOT a picky person when it comes to food. The selection was paltry and the food was warm at best. The chicken and fish looked and tasted like it had sat under the heat lamps for several days. The mashed potatoes were dry with a bland taste. The desserts looked and tasted below average at best. The only compliment I can give it is the salad bar - it was average. I couldn't eat all of my food because it was so bad. I'll never return. I would rate Golden Corral with a "3 out of 5" and I would rate Smokehouse with a "1 out of 5".

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This is next door to the Quality Inn, this it was convenient... but it was also a pleasure.

The food was great. We had the pork ribs. Yum!!!

Our waitress was a sweetheart and gave us great service.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

First off most of food cold,some of the plates were dirty, some even wet and had bubbles on them meaning soap. The pork chops were dried out, Had some fish was't do bad, only got a couple of pieces because took so long to bring more out, S needless to say had to fill up on the other cold stuff. Service could have been better, I left table to get something and when i returned our waitress was standing over my plate waving her hands for some may not be a problem but is for me.And when the big party started it back room, we lost our waitress. My family will not be back and i will pass the word on to friends and family.

1  Thank gooteedavid

Been to Smokehouse Grill & Buffet? Share your experiences!