“Iced Tea and Chocolate Muffin”
Review of Berea Coffee & Tea

Berea Coffee & Tea
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Berea
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped in with my daughter to rest a few minutes during our shopping experience. I had the best iced tea, and my daughter had a scrumptious chocolate muffin as large as her hand. The staff were courteous and helpful- and patient, as we weren’t sure what we wanted at first. Awesome experience!!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and coffee and received microwaved biscuit sandwiches which were nuked and still served cold. Limited selection of items. Ordered 2 coffees and one frappe. No one in my family finished their food or drinks. My daughter who is a barista said she had better coffee at McDonalds!
One young lady serving at the counter was very friendly and helpful but the rest of the staff needed work on customer service skills. Would skip this coffee shop when visiting Berea.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Has good sandwiches. Cute place. Friendly employees It’s right next to the Boone Tavern and some lovely galleries

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We rolled into Berea hoping to have a late lunch at the Boone Tavern restaurant but lunch service had ended and dinner service didn't begin for another hour, so we asked for recommendations. A kind hotel porter recommended Papaleno's, but as we walked by Berea C&T the owner welcomed us in so we decided to try it. My bar for coffee is high and theirs was acceptable. My traveling companion and I each had a panini, which were generous although they would have benefitted from a more interesting bread. The cafe had a great vibe - even in the late afternoon there was a nice variety of customers and had a great conversation with the owner about Michigan's UP.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This spot became a daily haven while I was in Berea, KY for a week. It was a cozy place to go have lunch or supper (or breakfast), and any of their sandwiches can be made on gluten-free bread, or as a salad. Perfect for me! Good coffee, tea, and latte, too.

Been to Berea Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!