“Shook”
Review of Hitz BBQ

Hitz BBQ
Ranked #18 of 58 Restaurants in Berea
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: We are a Family owned and operated BBQ Restaurant with local ties located right off exit 77 in Berea KY
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Jut stopped bc I was about to eat my own arm but ended up being best pulled pork sandwich I ever had. 10/10 would recommend

1  Thank Kayla C

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have tried nearly every item on the menu now and everything has been great. The prices are a little high, but portions more than make up for it.

1  Thank chadh130
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife had the 3 meat plate which included brisket, pulled pork, and sausage. I had the half slab of ribs along with mac and cheese and pit beans. All the barbecue was done perfectly had great smoke flavor and by far the best que I have had in a long time. I also strongly recommend the mac and cheese and pit beans. It's a tad pricey but well worth the money and drive. Anyone looking for true que and and a way to support a family business here is your opportunity. Stop by and see for yourself and check out there Facebook page. They are closed on Mondays.

1  Thank Greg S

Been to Hitz BBQ? Share your experiences!