Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$69
Agoda.comUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Super nasty, super hot because aircon unit window is facing up the curtain so air was not circulating and because airrcon is directly blowing up the curtain u are directly seen from the outside because the window is big, super loud air-con shuts off and turns on every few minutes, super nasty. Honestly I am not a picky person but this inn made me pray so hard bugs won't get in my ears, no shampoo, hair conditioner, very tiny thin soap, we were told room was a non smoking room, my bed smelled like someone just finished smoking.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maikcee
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I have traveled all over the world, to several 3rd world nations, and this is probably the least cleanliest place I have stayed. First impression was negative and went down hill from there. NO Toilet paper in the room, NO working phone to call for any. Chair so nasty I put my shoes on standing, carpet not vacuumed in a long time. Trash in one of the dresser drawers. No room number on out unit. Door open when we got there at 10:30 pm so had to enter dark room with possibility of whomever being in our room. Breakfast was a joke. Pay extra, stay somewhere else.

Room tip: Avoid altogether. If I had to do over, I'd sleep in car. Breakfast is a joke, honestly!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nucorfrank
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for less than 4 hours due to blood stains on the sheets, dirty towels on the floor cigarette butts all over, ashes on the floor and bed(this was a non smoking room), the door wouldn't lock, and customer service. I went to complain to the manager and all he kept saying to me was no refund no refund. I paid $80 to stay and I would have felt safer on the street. Disgusting hotel

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I had booked this motel. Then I read nothing but bad reviews so canceled this motel and booked a room at the Country Inn Suites. It was a much better choice. Nice room friendly staff and great breakfast bar. I would stay here again

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Stayed 10/22.16 one night. The owner (Indian lady) acted as if she was high on crack (seriously). About 2 am the loudest most obnoxious hoodlums (locals probably) were partying in the parking lot. Screaming at each other, I thought someone was going to die or gunshots were going to start. I tried to call the Bardstown Police, no answer. The Sheriff's Dept, no answer. Called the office-no one answered! This place should be shut down for health reasons. Our room smelled of urine, puke and moldy cigarette smoke. There was puke right outside our door the next morning...fresh! We didn't have a choice as we were on motorcycles and no other rooms were available nearby at 8 pm and 42 degrees outside! She lied about the hotel amenities as well. If you are a low-life piece of trash and don't care where your next bed is, then fine stay here. But as a traveler with any class at all, this place was disgusting. Don't even ask for a refund! Oh and our TV didn't even work!

Date of stay: October 2016