Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
CheapTicketsUS$104
getaroom.comUS$107
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019

I loved my staying at Quality Inn the people is so nice, rooms very clean and comfortable beds, we enjoyed the pool, hot tub and fitness, breakfast was excellent, we recommend the hotel and we’ll definitely come back

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BOURBON CAPITAL I, Front Desk Staff at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Dear Guest
Thank you for giving us a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Quality Inn and Suites in Bardstown Kentucky. We take pride in our hotel and do our very best to give each guest great customer service. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bardstown.

Front Desk Staff

Reviewed 14 November 2019

I loved my staff at Quality Inn and Suites in Bardstown. The staff was great and the Front Desk clerk knew all about the town. Great restaurants that she advised us to check out. But my favorite thing about this hotel was the renovated pool and fitness area. It was absolutely beautiful what they have done with this place. Will definitely be my go to place when I'm visiting. I would give them 10 Stars if I could!!!! Thanks for a great, welcoming and staff stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BOURBON CAPITAL I, Customer Service Rep at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear Melinda,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We take great pride in our hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer service here at Quality Inn and Suites. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Melissa Stevens

Reviewed 9 November 2019

This hotel met all of our needs and helped us find good places to eat. Front desk was GREAT! Breakfast was very good. Good parking.No elevator so get there early if you can't do stairs- not a problem for us. Could use a bigger or brighter sign on street corner. Would stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019
BOURBON CAPITAL I, Customer Service Rep at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Feedback from our guests are important to us. We strive to provide excellent customer service. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at Quality Inn and Suites in Bardstown, Kentucky. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Melissa Stevens
Front Desk Staff

Reviewed 19 October 2019

Booked king room. Room was very clean with fresh new carpet smell. Newly remodeled, very friendly staff, nice breakfast selection, also comfy clean beds, great pillows and very quiet hotel! Best nights sleep at a hotel in a long time! Would definitely stay here again! Also liked no pets and no smoking policy!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2019

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE BUSINESS! Do you think it is ok to call you 1.5 hours after check-in and tell you to either:
(A) Pay more money than the original amount, which had already been increased for the two additional members (for a total of 4), or
(B) Pack up and check out within 20min.

Upon check-out (due to the front desk's poor communication/terribly treatment), they inform us it is now too late because the 20min had passed. The room was practically untouched (one person had taken a tinkle in this time). THEY THEN PROCEED TO STEAL THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT FROM US WHEN WE WERE SHOWING IT TO THEM AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WERE TREATING US SO POORLY.

SUMMARY: Not professional, terrible communication, bad customer service, don't trust what you pay upon check-in.

Date of stay: September 2019