Baymont by Wyndham Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$58
US$54
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$234
US$181
  • Restaurant
The Inn at Tallgrass(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$102
US$152
US$141
Aloft Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Airport Lodge(Wichita)
US$44
US$40
Best Western Governors Inn & Suites(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$92
Priceline
US$233
US$199
All reviewspocket doormedical facilitiesfront desktowne place suitesheart hospitalnice deskqueen bedfull kitchenoff the highwaystaff was friendly and helpfulwafflesbathroom doorshort drivelate at nightnext morningexcellent hotelthe breakfast area
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I stayed here only for one night and had no expectations whatsoever. The room is very spacious and it's like a fully furnished studio apartment. There's a separate living area with a couch and a full kitchen. Not just a kitchenette but a KITCHEN, w stove, fridge, fully stocked silverware and utensils, the works. Best of all was the service. I was checked in by Tish, who was extremely helpful and friendly. I asked her for a recommendation to a decent steakhouse and she came through like a champ! She even printed out Google Maps directions on how to get there. Great service, I regret that I'm not staying longer, this place is perfect for families or longer stays!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Aaron G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and the hotel! We are currently going through a renovation and as we journey through this adventure we hope for all of our guests to enjoy their stay. Thank you for you comments again! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

As the other reviewers said, the property is a bit outdated, but it didn't bother me too much. The worst thing was that my bathroom door was falling off of it's hinges, and I had to lift it up and pull on it to close it properly. The room's bathroom and kitchen were outdated, but everything worked as expected. I did not even bother trying the breakfast, because most things are processed/packaged/frozen/microwaved, and I prefer fresh. Everything else about this hotel was pretty good. The room was spacious and CLEAN. Internet speed was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was good...very close to restaurants and groceries. I will probably stay here for my next visit to Wichita.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Andrew H, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the TownePlace Suites Wichita East with us.

We have a full property renovation planned to begin this month. It is our expectation that after these renovations are completed, we will be one of the top hotels in Wichita in terms of both customer service and appearance.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider TownePlace Suites Wichita East on your next visit to Wichita so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

TownePlace Suites, Wichita East
andrew@tgcdevgroup.com
316-631-3773

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The rooms/suites here were very nice. The beds were comfy, the pillows not great but OK. The rooms were clean and nice. The hallways were really hot, but since I wasn't staying in the hallway I didn't think it was that big of a deal. We stayed here for a volleyball tournament and the breakfast was just not at all what I though it would be. Very few items. I will say they were nice enough to serve it early for the team. Overall a quality stay, just wish they would work on the breakfast item list.

Room Tip: Just don't expect much for breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Andrew H, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

junebug0677,

Thank you for submitting a review! We are sorry to hear that our breakfast was lacking during your stay with us. As we take pride in providing an exceptional guest experience, we will take even greater care in making sure our breakfast is the best that it can possibly be.

Again, I apologize for the troubles during your stay but I do hope that you will give us another try if your travels bring you back to Wichita!

TownePlace Suites Wichita East

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

When you arrive to find a note from management in the room that says basically we know this is ratty and needs to be renovated but we promise it is clean, thats when you say no thanks and leave. The chair was so tattered that a table was used to cover it up. Removed one cushion from sofa sleeper which was also old and very used price looking......we decided we didnt want to chance to sleep on it. This is mire like a $50 per nite hotel and we were charged $107.... keep driving and find somewhere else....definitely not Marriott Resort quality. Shame on Marriott!!! 316 hotel has towneplace beaten hands down.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Andrew H, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas. Unfortunately, one of the items needing special attention are the recliners, couches and accompanying pull out beds. I sincerely apologize that the pullout bed and recliner in your room was not satisfactory.

A full property renovation is currently planned to begin soon. It is our expectation that after these renovations are completed our hotel will be one of the best in Wichita in both appearance and customer service.

TownePlace Suites, Wichita East
andrew@tgcdevgroup.com
316-631-3773

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Great place they are pet and kid friendly will stay there again nice breakfast clean rooms the staff is terrific and very helpful they are always smiling and if you need something they are getting it done

Stayed: December 2016