Baymont by Wyndham Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$58
US$54
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$234
US$181
  • Restaurant
The Inn at Tallgrass(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$102
US$122
US$113
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Aloft Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Airport Lodge(Wichita)
US$44
US$40
US$188
US$169
Best Western Governors Inn & Suites(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$92
Priceline
All reviewspocket doormedical facilitiesfront desktowne place suitesheart hospitalnice deskqueen bedfull kitchenoff the highwaystaff was friendly and helpfulwafflesbathroom doorshort drivelate at nightnext morningexcellent hotelthe breakfast area
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family and it was great ! Friendly and helpful workers, very clean and the breakfast was delicious. We needed a baby bed and it was sent to our room. The cleaning lady came when the babies were napping and she apologized and returned later The front desk workers are kind always smiling and very patient with children. I will stay there again when I go to visit my son. I would give it a five but they had no pool.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I've stayed at this Towneplace Suites several times over the past year or so and always been satisfied. The property is easy to access with good parking and low traffic. The staff are great - very helpful, friendly, and professional. The rooms are comfortable with good bedding, an adequate kitchen area, and a comfortable but small area with couch and TV. Wireless internet is good and seems to have very good coverage through the hotel. The rooms have always been very clean. Breakfast is ok and is served in a small dining area. On my most recent stay there was an egg product (looked like a fried egg), boiled eggs, and meat, along with the other normal breakfast items including waffles. This hotel is a good bargain and I'm sure I will return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We were going home from CO to MO. This was a nice, clean place to stay. The room was very comfortable and cool. The breakfast was okay. They have a nice outdoor area with pretty landscaping. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in the vicinity.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We were in town for a Friday/Saturday baseball tournament. Our rooms the previous night had been in Andover, but since we wanted to stay all day Sunday we wanted to be closer to the Wichita area. As most know, Kansas this time of year is pretty warm and with a 6 month old...I couldn't have him in the heat all day watching baseball! I needed a room asap. I got to the hotel at about 11:30am and they had rooms available for the night, a couple of which were already clean. I was able to check in early so we could spend our day in the room and not in the 100 degree heat. They offered me a play pen for the baby(I would have definitely taken it, but we had brought our own). The lady working the desk in the afternoon offered to help me carry my luggage in because I had a baby in one arm and luggage and a play pen in the other! Super friendly front desk staff, and the maids too! I was so thankful they were able to get me into a room right away and for the best price around Wichita too! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Andrew H, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Hello Brittany!

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience here at our hotel. It is our pleasure to have offered you an oasis from the hot summers of Wichita. We hope that any of your future visits to our city brings you back to stay with us!

Thank you for your review!

Andrew Hermann
Front Office Manager
TownePlace Suites, Wichita East

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice clean room,breakfast was good. No pool but perfect for groups because there is s barbecue grill and meeting area outside. Full kitchen and pull out sofa is very nice and desk area for your laptop. Hotel is conveniently located near highway.

Stayed: June 2016
Andrew H, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hello Ramona!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel! We hope that on your return trips to Wichita that you will choose us again! Have a wonderful day.

Andrew Hermann