All reviewshot dogsarkansas riverthe outdoor hot tubevening kickbackbaked potatocovered walkwaysky bridgemodern conveniencesbreakfast and happy hourhistoric propertythe river walkcentury iiparking garageconvention centerexploration placefree breakfastcocktail hour
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is a beautifully upkept historic property. We had a room over looking the river walk. There was immediate access to the river for a lovely morning stroll before breakfast Costello was serving breakfast with a smile and much enthusiasm.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was an amazing hotel! I work at the Stoneleigh hotel in Dallas and wanted a similar hotel. Your staff was friendly and made my family feel more than welcome. My mom especially loved your hotel and would not stop talking about her experience. The hot breakfast was the true reason I picked this hotel and the value was great as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel in a historical building. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. There is a decent appetizers served in the evening and breakfast in the morning.

The hotel is right by the river and provides for a nice place to walk. If you need to go downtown there is a free trolly that will take you there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel was clean and staff was very helpful, the morning and evening meals couldn't of been better. They allowed me a late checkout, which allowed me to stay at the annual conference I was attending. Thank you Drury Plaza for a great 3 nights.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This was the first time I stayed at Drury Hotel. I have seen them in the past. I was very impressed upon walking in the doors. Beautiful hotel! The room was very spacious and everything was top notch! They have a complimentary hot breakfast with a variety of items. The breakfast was delicious! The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel 100%.

Room Tip: get a room facing the river or the park
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family